BY NUXE

With a soap-free formula, this deliciously ambery gel gently removes make-up while cleansing and soothing the face in a single step, without over stripping the skin thanks to its ultra-mild surfactants. A treat for the senses that leaves the skin feeling impeccably clean. It is suitable for sensitive skins of the whole family, including children aged 36 months and up. Contains 94.9% ingredients of natural origin. Without paraben. Core active ingredients: Gently cleanse: Surfactants from Sunflower see more...

Megan M.
This is a really nice face cleanser with a unique and intriguing scent. It reminds me of honey and is pretty earthy overall. Gel formulas aren’t my favorite but this one lathers nicely and removes most makeup (besides waterproof or lash glue) with a clean rinse. If the packaging was cuter I would like it more.
Kayla C.
Absolutely am in love with this product. It's super gentle on the skin and smells like yummy honey. I used it morning and night sometimes twice each time when I'm wearing a lot of makeup and it doesn't leave my skin dry or tight feeling
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Effective cleanser, but doesn't smell the best. I gravitate towards more exfoliating cleansers, so to me this just didn't feel like enough of a cleanser on its own.
Erica K.
I'm in LOVE with this face cleanser!! It has a lovely, citrus smell, it's very much a gel and just glides over the skin. It feels very light as you wash it off, and my face afterwards feels very smoothe. I was looking for something i could use that would eliminate me putting lotion on my face, this product is perfect. I no longer need lotion, which cleared my face up. So happy Ipsy placed this in my monthly bag.
iPSY
Madeline H.
Pegram, TN
I adore this facial cleanser. This is a product I use daily. It leaves your face feeling so soft and clean without drying it out - and has the sweetest scent. Since my teenage daughter and I use this product daily we buy a new one every couple of months. I plan to continue to do so since this is one of my all-time favorite beauty products. Highly recommended!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I received a sample of this in my Birchbox. Many people find the scent off putting but I don't think its that bad - it has a pretty strong floral scent. The gel has the texture of honey and a little goes a long way. The gel completely cleans my skin and leaves it plump and glowing. It hasn't caused any issues on my sensitive skin.
Anne T.
This is an effective cleanser. There aren't any problems with it, but it's just an average cleanser for the money. Either get a different high-end cleanser without sulfates or save your money and get a cleanser from the drugstore.
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I love this facial cleanser. It's a gel that has Great foam but doesn't dry out your face or strip your skin of essential oils. Difficult to obtain in the USA, but pick it up when I go to France.
Jessica C.
Este es mi actual limpiador de cara. Mi piel es seca y este limpiador le a caído muy bien. Luego de usarlo no la siento seca como con otros limpiadores. Casi no hace espuma, esto es algo que simple busco en los limpiadores ya que al hacer espuma tienen a ser más agresivos para pieles secas como las mías. A pesar de que tiene olor en lo personal no me ha molestado. He usado varios productos de este marca y en realidad es muy buena, sus precios en mi opinion están en un buen rango.
Jacqueline C.
I first received a sample of this is a subscription box, but am still a continued fan as it is easily purchase at Target for quite a reasonable price.
It wasn't as soapy as a lot of other cleansers I've used in the past, but that was actually quite favorable. After rinsing, my skin felt soothed and refreshed, and even for in an removed makeup left behind my makeup removing wipes. Definitely give this one a try if you're looking for something mild, but effective.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
I haven’t had much luck with gel face cleaners but have heard/read some good reviews. I am naturally oily and find oils make me feel even more oily. Does this do that at all or does it wash off completely?
GaLaxyy Y.
this is my favorite face cleansing and makeup removing gel especially for water proof mscara i really love its smells