NUXE Prodigieux Le Parfum, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Ellie M.NUXE Prodigieux Le Parfum, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Sabrina L.

BY NUXE

Discover the fragrance of the legendary Huile Prodigieuse® captured in a long-lasting Eau de Parfum! Prodigieux® Le Parfum has the power to awaken femininity, the power to stimulate the senses, the power to take sensuality to a higher level. and the power to effortlessly cast a spell on men. It is a sensual fragrance with a touch of warm sand, a reminder of summer vacations. Prodigieux® Le Parfum is a FLORAL ORIENTAL fragrance composed of citrus head notes of Bergamot and Mandarin and flowery, sparkly Orange Blossom and velvety heart notes of a budding bouquet of Roses, Gardenias, and Magnolias which gives way to mineral base notes of Vanilla and Coconut Milk. Prodigieux® Le Parfum is non-photosensitizing. Prodigieux Le Parfum see more...

BEAUTY A.
Lyon
J’ai découvert ce parfum dans un coffret #nuxe et je n’en suis pas déçu, l’odeur est superbe, il tient très bien et en plus le packaging et super beau avec un dégradé transparent/marron, doré !! Je le recommande
Sara S.
Mansfield
OMG! Beautiful! I always have people comment on how good I smell, even in the supermarket queue at the checkout people I don’t even know comment on how good I smell. When I wear it I feel expensive!
Ellie M.
Henley on Thames , Oxfordshire
I am in love with this perfume. The smell is divine. I actually purchased this after using the dry oil because I wanted the fragrance to last longer. I don’t think it is unreasonably priced either! Will definitely be repurchasing!
Jude A.
The same lovely scent as the Huile Prodigieux. I usually layer this with the dry oil or the scented lotion, or both, to make it more potent and long-lasting. The scent is very elegant and sophisticated, yet light. It's a summery scent that isn't overly citrusy and fruity, but a delicate one. This makes it suitable for winter as well.
Hajar T.
tanger 90000
Summer color is a dialect for the ey
I love it I hope get up the parfum I like the color I advise you this day
ranya r.
🍫💪👏✋💓😍❤Omg the smell of this product is heaven, i really like it 👌🎊💓😍🍬🍫🍪❤❤🍩❤🙏💪😍👏❤❤🙏
Junia S.
Itu
Uma delícia. E uma fragrância que te dá aquele ar de mulher sensual e tem a composição de fruta e 💐 flores.. eu amo.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I bought this perfume because I heard it smells like the nuxe dry oil. But the smell is very stranger than it. My boyfriend likes the smell, I am not that much fun it. Still I am using of corse, I don't think I would like to buy it again.
Danielle A.
Davenport, IA
I bought this because I was head over heels in love with the smell of the Huile Prodigieuse and the Crème Prodigieuse and wanted to smell like it all the time.  :-)  It makes me think of Paris every time I wear it and i spritz my scarves with a little bit.
Sonia B.
Bilbao
No me gusta mucho. Apenas tiene olor y a mi que me gustan los perfumes... No volceria a comprar.
Lauren C.
Guildford, Surrey
Who likes the Nuxe Perfume?! I'm SLIGHTLY addicted!! #perfume #nuxe NUXE Prodigieux Le Parfum, 1.6 fl oz
Maria P.
South Windsor, CT
Hi! Does this have the same scent as the body oil?
Kaitlin M.
Edison, NJ
How different is this in scent to the dry oil? I love that scent but I've read this isn't quite the same.