NUXE Prodigieux Le Parfum, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Ellie M.NUXE Prodigieux Le Parfum, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Sabrina L.

BY NUXE

Discover the fragrance of the legendary Huile Prodigieuse® captured in a long-lasting Eau de Parfum! Prodigieux® Le Parfum has the power to awaken femininity, the power to stimulate the senses, the power to take sensuality to a higher level. and the power to effortlessly cast a spell on men. It is a sensual fragrance with a touch of warm sand, a reminder of summer vacations. Prodigieux® Le Parfum is a FLORAL ORIENTAL fragrance composed of citrus head notes of Bergamot and Mandarin and flowery, sparkly Orange Blossom and velvety heart notes of a budding bouquet of Roses, Gardenias, and Magnolias which gives way to mineral base notes of Vanilla and Coconut Milk. Prodigieux® Le Parfum is non-photosensitizing. Prodigieux Le Parfum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anaïs Z.
Eysines
The perfect summer perfume! (I use it during winter as well just to remember that summer is coming ;) ) I’m a repeat user of this product cause it’s soooo amazing, I don’t have any improvement to suggest because they are truly amazing !
Helena L.
I'm obsessed with this fragrance, it's so charming and seductive! It stays on your skin for a long time but it's not too strong or heavy. It's perfect.
Junia S.
Itu
Uma delícia. E uma fragrância que te dá aquele ar de mulher sensual e tem a composição de fruta e 💐 flores.. eu amo.
Hajar T.
tanger 90000
Summer color is a dialect for the ey
I love it I hope get up the parfum I like the color I advise you this day
Sonia B.
Bilbao
No me gusta mucho. Apenas tiene olor y a mi que me gustan los perfumes... No volceria a comprar.
ranya r.
🍫💪👏✋💓😍❤Omg the smell of this product is heaven, i really like it 👌🎊💓😍🍬🍫🍪❤❤🍩❤🙏💪😍👏❤❤🙏
Lauren C.
Guildford, Surrey
Who likes the Nuxe Perfume?! I'm SLIGHTLY addicted!! #perfume #nuxe NUXE Prodigieux Le Parfum, 1.6 fl oz
Maria P.
South Windsor, CT
Hi! Does this have the same scent as the body oil?
Kaitlin M.
Metuchen, NJ
How different is this in scent to the dry oil? I love that scent but I've read this isn't quite the same.