NUXE Prodigieux Le Parfum, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Ellie M.NUXE Prodigieux Le Parfum, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Sabrina L.

BY NUXE

Discover the fragrance of the legendary Huile Prodigieuse® captured in a long-lasting Eau de Parfum! Prodigieux® Le Parfum has the power to awaken femininity, the power to stimulate the senses, the power to take sensuality to a higher level. and the power to effortlessly cast a spell on men. It is a sensual fragrance with a touch of warm sand, a reminder of summer vacations. Prodigieux® Le Parfum is a FLORAL ORIENTAL fragrance composed of citrus head notes of Bergamot and Mandarin and flowery, sparkly Orange Blossom and velvety heart notes of a budding bouquet of Roses, Gardenias, and Magnolias which gives way to mineral base notes of Vanilla and Coconut Milk. Prodigieux® Le Parfum is non-photosensitizing. Prodigieux Le Parfum see more...

Erin S.
Red Bank
I bought the perfume and oil while I was in Paris and every time I wear it I think of France. This is a mature perfume (not flowery or sweet smelling) and holds to the skin for a long time. It's a classic and I can imagine it would have been a popular scent in the 40's and 50's. I have gotten many compliments on this perfume. A must!
Danielle A.
Davenport, IA
I bought this because I was head over heels in love with the smell of the Huile Prodigieuse and the Crème Prodigieuse and wanted to smell like it all the time.  :-)  It makes me think of Paris every time I wear it and i spritz my scarves with a little bit.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I bought this perfume because I heard it smells like the nuxe dry oil. But the smell is very stranger than it. My boyfriend likes the smell, I am not that much fun it. Still I am using of corse, I don't think I would like to buy it again.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this after receiving the multi-purpose dry oil in my last VoxBox. I loved the smell more than anything and even wrote a review saying "If this was a perfume I would definitely buy it." Turns out there is a perfume and it smells EXACTLY like the dry oil! Two sprays lasts the whole day-- it is very fragrant and so elegant smelling. As soon as I showed up to work someone told me I smelled lovely. Very happy with this purchase and definitely recommend to anyone who uses the Nuxe dry oil (why not have your perfume match your body oil?) or anyone who loved the smell of the Nuxe oil but isn't crazy about spending a lot of money on a body oil :)
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I heart Nuxe products, and this one is no different. This is a great light scent for summer or lazy days, or simply when you want to keep it simple and fresh. Using this as a layer aft the oil is super aroma-theraputic, as it smells so clean and spa like!
Suzi S.
Great perfume! lasts all day and doesn't smell too over powering. I use it every single day
Anaïs Z.
Eysines
The perfect summer perfume! (I use it during winter as well just to remember that summer is coming ;) ) I’m a repeat user of this product cause it’s soooo amazing, I don’t have any improvement to suggest because they are truly amazing !
Ellie M.
Henley on Thames , Oxfordshire
I am in love with this perfume. The smell is divine. I actually purchased this after using the dry oil because I wanted the fragrance to last longer. I don’t think it is unreasonably priced either! Will definitely be repurchasing!
Sara S.
Mansfield
OMG! Beautiful! I always have people comment on how good I smell, even in the supermarket queue at the checkout people I don’t even know comment on how good I smell. When I wear it I feel expensive!
BEAUTY A.
Lyon
J’ai découvert ce parfum dans un coffret #nuxe et je n’en suis pas déçu, l’odeur est superbe, il tient très bien et en plus le packaging et super beau avec un dégradé transparent/marron, doré !! Je le recommande
Lauren C.
Guildford, Surrey
Who likes the Nuxe Perfume?! I'm SLIGHTLY addicted!! #perfume #nuxe NUXE Prodigieux Le Parfum, 1.6 fl oz
Maria P.
South Windsor, CT
Hi! Does this have the same scent as the body oil?
Kaitlin M.
Edison, NJ
How different is this in scent to the dry oil? I love that scent but I've read this isn't quite the same.

back