BY NUXE

Discover the fragrance of the legendary Huile Prodigieuse® captured in a long-lasting Eau de Parfum! Prodigieux® Le Parfum has the power to awaken femininity, the power to stimulate the senses, the power to take sensuality to a higher level. and the power to effortlessly cast a spell on men. It is a sensual fragrance with a touch of warm sand, a reminder of summer vacations. Prodigieux® Le Parfum is a FLORAL ORIENTAL fragrance composed of citrus head notes of Bergamot and Mandarin and flowery, sparkly Orange Blossom and velvety heart notes of a budding bouquet of Roses, Gardenias, and Magnolias which gives way to mineral base notes of Vanilla and Coconut Milk. Prodigieux® Le Parfum is non-photosensitizing. Prodigieux Le Parfum see more...

• How different is this in scent to the...It's pretty spot on to me. I'v... 1 Answers
  • Hi! Does this have the same scent as ...Yes! It does. I bought this be... 1 Answers
  • Who likes the Nuxe Perfume?! I'm SLIG...Cool 1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this after receiving the multi-purpose dry oil in my last VoxBox. I loved the smell more than anything and even wrote a review saying "If this was a perfume I would definitely buy it." Turns out there is a perfume and it smells EXACTLY like the dry oil! Two sprays lasts the whole day-- it is very fragrant and so elegant smelling. As soon as I showed up to work someone told me I smelled lovely. Very happy with this purchase and definitely recommend to anyone who uses the Nuxe dry oil (why not have your perfume match your body oil?) or anyone who loved the smell of the Nuxe oil but isn't crazy about spending a lot of money on a body oil :)
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Davenport, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I was head over heels in love with the smell of the Huile Prodigieuse and the Crème Prodigieuse and wanted to smell like it all the time.  :-)  It makes me think of Paris every time I wear it and i spritz my scarves with a little bit.
Dolores A.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I heart Nuxe products, and this one is no different. This is a great light scent for summer or lazy days, or simply when you want to keep it simple and fresh. Using this as a layer aft the oil is super aroma-theraputic, as it smells so clean and spa like!
Suzi S.
Suzi S.
Great perfume! lasts all day and doesn't smell too over powering. I use it every single day
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Bilbao
No me gusta mucho. Apenas tiene olor y a mi que me gustan los perfumes... No volceria a comprar.
Helena L.
Helena L.
I'm obsessed with this fragrance, it's so charming and seductive! It stays on your skin for a long time but it's not too strong or heavy. It's perfect.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Guildford, Surrey
Who likes the Nuxe Perfume?! I'm SLIGHTLY addicted!! #perfume #nuxe NUXE Prodigieux Le Parfum, 1.6 fl oz
Maria P.
Maria P.
South Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi! Does this have the same scent as the body oil?
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Edison, NJ
How different is this in scent to the dry oil? I love that scent but I've read this isn't quite the same.