NUXE Nuxellence Fluid

by NUXE

Nuxellence® Fluid. A. new Beauty Routine to recharge your skin with. youth and. radiance for all women of all ages and all skin types: Step 1: Cleanse Step 2: Recharge your Skin with ENERGY with Nuxellence® Step 3: Treat with your daily skincare. How does it work? Through the use of powerful flower extracts , NUXE introduces a technological breakthrough in Beauty. Nuxellence® is the FIRST anti-aging treatment that repairs mitochondrial DNA, a key factor in skin a.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUXE Nuxellence Fluid!
Jade L.
I found this product to be very weird. It left a residue and it didn't go under any makeup well. It smelled odd and I didn't really notice any benefit? I would not buy this again.
Angelica F.
Orillia, ON
NUXE Nuxellence Fluid uploaded by Angelica F.
NUXE Nuxellence Fluid uploaded by Angelica F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the smaller bottle of this however I never heard of this until the other day and I have to say I really do like this , I’m obsessed with skincare and I will be adding this brand and product to my list of 5 star ! Thank you NUXE Nuxellence FluidNUXE
Nadine K.
Cairo
I use this cream at night, under my moisturizer or on its own as to let it work through my skin while I sleep, although it is a bit pricey (in my very humble opinion), it works great, I’ve been using it for a while and although my skin is young, I had some tiny wrinkles that bothered me on my forehead. Now I won’t say this got rid of them, but I will say this really finished the appearance of them as well as made my skin look more plump.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
The best cream I have used to date makes my skin more fresh and younger. My hair has high lines around the mouth and under the eyes. It is wonderful and the package can be used daily for more than three months.
Geneviève M.
Montréal, QC
Love all of Nuxe products. Except for the honey line who stinks in my opinion. This serum is one of my favorites.
alicia P.
C'est un régénérateur de cellules il peut s'utiliser seul ou sous sa crème de jour . Le produit sent très bon
mona Z.
i love this product , it absorbs into skin quickly leaving it very smooth and soft also i like its gentleness and light fraguance 👍 ps: nuxe changed the name of nuxellence jeunesse to nuxellence éclat but the components remained the same.
Saouli A.
ouragla
This product from Nuxe it just amazing and I feel my skin softer and this the first time i use it and it is a very good quality this product has change my life,I recommend to everybody to buy it ,it's little bit expensive but it works very well

Looking for your answer?