BY NUXE

Nuxellence Detox by NUXE is an innovative anti-ageing treatment that uses 10 patents to recharge your skin and detoxify cells overnight. Suitable for all skin types and ages the nightly detox helps to promote cell renewal allowing you to wake up every morning with a refreshed youthful glow! Packed with natural ingredients (including passionflower poppy and silk tree) Nuxellence Detox helps to smooth wrinkles plump skin and brighten your complexion. Its secret power lies in repairing your skin's mitochondrial DNA the DNA that's responsible for the energy supply in cells. This will regenerate your skin and improve its radiance within no time! - N.P. Directions for use: Apply at night. Either alone or before using a moisturiser. see more...

• I have a mixture of oily and dry skin. I have heard great...4 Answers
  • I received this as a gift but I'm wondering if it would h...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product long enough to see results? ...2 Answers
Nuxe Nuxellence Detox Night Cream-NO COLOUR-50 ml
  • "I always wanted to try this brand out and so glad I got it in my ipsy bag. The product smells good like bAby powder it's so moisturizing. I haven't use it enough to tell if it will help with anti aging but I'm only 23 but i just love using it as a moisturizer " in 3 reviews
Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
I got this in an ipsy bag I think. It really males your skin look like you've gotten a couple more hours of sleep than you have. I have sensative skin and it didn't irritate it at all. The only downside is the price.
Jessica B.
Minneapolis, MN
I am absolutely in love with this product. I love the lightness of the formula and when I wake up after allowing this to soak into my skin it feels fresh and soft. I received a sample of this product in an Ipsy subscription and completely fell in love.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I received this in my November 2016 Ipsy subscription and it is hands down my FAVORITE night cream. I have an oily complexion and very open pores and this product does not make me more oily and helps my open pores. It has 10 patented ingredients and is WELL WORTH the price. If you subscribe to the Nuxe Paris newsletter from their website they often have great deals that they email out. I definitely recommend this, it is one of my staple products.
Ashlee B.
This product is amazing. I can't say whether there is a noticeable difference in my skins appearance but I do know that when I use this at night my skin feels amazing the next morning. I use this after I have added night time serum. I believe I received a deluxe sample size in an Amazon beauty sample box I purchased. I have ran out and am completely bummed. Am seriously considering purchasing full size
Deramir D.
I love this product! This is hands down the best night cream ever! I urge you to try it. You will see the difference in your skin the very next morning! My skin is oily and acne prone, and this stuff is just a miracle in a bottle. Even though is not an acne treatment, it really restores your skin, making pimples disappear, pores looking smaller, skin brighter and healthier than you've ever seen it before. And every morning just keeps looking better and better. This is for all skin types! Ladies don't miss out! Thank me later.
Daisy T.
I got a sample of this in an ipsy offer. I didn't think I would love this creme more than I do. A little definitely goes a long way with this. The smell is not to bad and the formula is great! It didn't leave my face all oily like other cremes do. Would consider buying again if I decide to splurge on it.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
I would give it 5 stars but I have to knock out one point for the smell. The scent is a little to perfume for me. Especially at night, it’s not something that I want to put on my face and smell at night. Aside from that this is a great product. I love the way my skin looks in the morning. It definitely feels like it detoxs my skin. I wake up to brighter and smoother skin. It’s thicker but I always use a small amount.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SERUM EVERRRR. First off, it smells SO incredibly good. When I started using it under my foundation during the day, I forced my friends to smell my face because I loved the smell so much, haha. Second, it made my skin so incredibly soft and also helped clear up a few problem areas I had been dealing with. I wish it wasn't so expensive but it still deserves five stars. My tax return is coming, Nuxe!
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
I've been using this cream for a while now, but I only started taking care of my skin 40 days ago, so I don't know which products are showing results. After reading the others review I realized that my pores are now less visible and I have fewer breakouts and the other products in my skincare routine are more about nourishing and hydrating. Well, I think it works then!
Olivia L.
I love it! My cheeks are often very dry while my forehead can be oily and this is amazing. It applies and feels like a lotion but on my face feels like a gel and in the mornings I have a nice color/ brightness/nurished to my cheeks like they are happy and hydrated. If I get some on my forehead or chin I do not break out or become more oily ♥️
Kady E.
Did you use this in addition to your night cream or on its own?
Anya C.
Rexburg, ID
I have a mixture of oily and dry skin. I have heard great reviews about this product and was curious if it could work with my dry/oily and sensitive skin. It is expensive and do people notice a difference after using it?
Marybeth F.
I received this is an ipsy bag. How do I use this product? I didn't see any instructions. Thx!
Samantha M.
I received this as a gift but I'm wondering if it would hurt my sensitive skin because it is supposed to be left on at night does it cause breakouts??
Whitney J.
Seattle, WA
Has anyone used this product long enough to see results? Curious how well it actually works