BY NUXE

Nuxellence Detox by NUXE is an innovative anti-ageing treatment that uses 10 patents to recharge your skin and detoxify cells overnight. Suitable for all skin types and ages the nightly detox helps to promote cell renewal allowing you to wake up every morning with a refreshed youthful glow! Packed with natural ingredients (including passionflower poppy and silk tree) Nuxellence Detox helps to smooth wrinkles plump skin and brighten your complexion. Its secret power lies in repairing your skin's mitochondrial DNA the DNA that's responsible for the energy supply in cells. This will regenerate your skin and improve its radiance within no time! - N.P. Directions for use: Apply at night. Either alone or before using a moisturiser. see more...

• I have a mixture of oily and dry skin. I have heard great reviews...4 Answers
  • I received this as a gift but I'm wondering if it would hurt my s...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product long enough to see results? Curious ...2 Answers
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!!! Like the other reviewers so far, I also got this in my ipsy bag; and am so grateful--otherwise, I wouldn't have known of this AMAZING product! Yes, I LOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE it THAT much!!

I saw a bit of difference after the first night; by after the third night, I was sure that it was this product that changed the texture of my skin! It's the only thing that was different from my usual routine.

It has a scent, but not overpowering. Another reviewer said it's like baby powder... don't quite agree w/ that, but it does have a light and clean scent that doesn't bug me at all (unlike some other skincare products).

The texture of my skin is much smoother and has a glow!

Actually, I just bought a full size on AllBeauty.com about 20 min ago... that tells ya something! :D
Damibel R.
Damibel R.
Is my first time using Nuxe products and really loves this one! Just need a little of product to cover all my face. The smell is great! Isn't greasy at all. This is my second week using it and my skin look more even. I recommend Nuxe Detox 100%.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I am really enjoying this product. I got it on my November Ipsy Bag. I liked how lightweight the formula is. It is fast absorbing so does not leave your skin oily. It smells nice. You can use it day or night.
Justine A.
Justine A.
This is a great night cream. I received it in a Birchbox. I love Nuxe products and this is a great product. It makes my face really soft and it even feels great the next morning.
Deramir D.
Deramir D.
I love this product! This is hands down the best night cream ever! I urge you to try it. You will see the difference in your skin the very next morning! My skin is oily and acne prone, and this stuff is just a miracle in a bottle. Even though is not an acne treatment, it really restores your skin, making pimples disappear, pores looking smaller, skin brighter and healthier than you've ever seen it before. And every morning just keeps looking better and better. This is for all skin types! Ladies don't miss out! Thank me later.
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
I got a sample of this in an ipsy offer. I didn't think I would love this creme more than I do. A little definitely goes a long way with this. The smell is not to bad and the formula is great! It didn't leave my face all oily like other cremes do. Would consider buying again if I decide to splurge on it.
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
I've been using this cream for a while now, but I only started taking care of my skin 40 days ago, so I don't know which products are showing results. After reading the others review I realized that my pores are now less visible and I have fewer breakouts and the other products in my skincare routine are more about nourishing and hydrating. Well, I think it works then!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I love it! My cheeks are often very dry while my forehead can be oily and this is amazing. It applies and feels like a lotion but on my face feels like a gel and in the mornings I have a nice color/ brightness/nurished to my cheeks like they are happy and hydrated. If I get some on my forehead or chin I do not break out or become more oily ♥️
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
I love this product and I think it goes great on the skina fter washing before bed. I use on my under eyes and my neck. I think it gives great moisturizer and refreshes my skin from being dulled by all day makeup wear. I would definitely rebuy. I love Nuxe products.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Great for cleaning your skin of impurities. At the beginning it will break you out since all the impurities are leaving your pore then you will see as you use it regularly your face will start to clear out. It is a great complement of quality beauty routines.
Kady E.
Kady E.
Did you use this in addition to your night cream or on its own?
Anya C.
Anya C.
Rexburg, ID
I have a mixture of oily and dry skin. I have heard great reviews about this product and was curious if it could work with my dry/oily and sensitive skin. It is expensive and do people notice a difference after using it?
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I received this as a gift but I'm wondering if it would hurt my sensitive skin because it is supposed to be left on at night does it cause breakouts??
Marybeth F.
Marybeth F.
I received this is an ipsy bag. How do I use this product? I didn't see any instructions. Thx!
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
Seattle, WA
Has anyone used this product long enough to see results? Curious how well it actually works