BY NUXE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This eye contour treatment with Poppy Root and Hyaluronic Acid instantly and visibly smoothes away first wrinkles and fine lines by helping the skin to relax. First eye contour wrinkles are diminished, leaving younger-looking the eyes contour. Dark circles are erased. Precious Benefits For My Skin Eyes look instantly revived, they are bright and smooth. The eye contour is relaxed and de-stressed, day after day. After 1 month: Eye contour is de-stressed: 83%* Eye contour is relaxed: 83%* Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes are smoothed away: 86% *Use test under dermatological supervision, conducted on 29 volunteers with twice-daily appli see more...

Review (1)
Megan S.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is BY far the best eye product that I have ever used! I woke up so puffy, and after a few seconds, I swear my eyes looked perfect and ready to go!! It doesn’t have much of a smell but it honestly is the best thing I’ve ever used on my eyes. The holy grail!