Skin CareBody CareBody OilNUXE
Multi-Purpose Huile Prodigieuse Paris Limited Edition Dry Oil

NUXE Multi-Purpose Huile Prodigieuse Paris Limited Edition Dry Oil

by NUXE

Huile Prodigieuse dry oil is made with precious botanical oils. It nourishes, repairs and softens your skin.With a unique high concentration of Precious Botanical Oils and Vitamin E, this comprehensive treatment is quickly absorbed, for silky-smooth skin and beautifully glossy hair in a single step. Its inimitable fragrance and dry-oil texture have made it a favorite among women for more than 20 years.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUXE Multi-Purpose Huile Prodigieuse Paris Limited Edition Dry Oil!
Périne T.
Using it for my hair, face and body, and I’m in love !!! After a body scrub, it’s the best oil that you can use to keep your skin glowing during the whole day! And the smell is gorgeous! I also applied it 10/15min before my makeup base !
Make U.
This is just another packaging than the original one. The product is really nourishing and not that sticky as other body-oils. It is a bit expensive but you don’t have to use much. I will definitely buy it again!
cielo A.
I got this the last time I went to Paris and I just fell in love with it. It is such a Parisian French drugstore staple. The scent reminds me of France and the oil is just delicious to feel on your skin!

Looking for your answer?