by NUXE

A superb-soft & soap-free cleanserWith a dense, silky & foaming formulaContains a blend of Ultra Soft Micellar Surfactants that render mild cleansingLoaded with Damascena Rose Petal Floral Water & Allantoin to soften & relieve skinLeaves skin clear,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nuxe - Micellar Foam Cleanser With Rose Petals (Normal to Combination, Sensitive Skin) -150ml/5oz!
Dunedin
Micellar Foaming Cleanser with Rose Petals from Nuxe is a product I didn't think I liked as well as I do now. It is really a simple and effective product to have in your vanity. He removes make-up very well from the face without leaving it raw. I would recommend that for sensitive skin.
Eysines
Perfect for sensitive skin it’s a everyday routine for me with this brand that I absolutely love I’d recommend it always !!
Nuxe - Micellar Foam Cleanser With Rose Petals (Normal to Combination, Sensitive Skin) -150ml/5oz uploaded by royaume 🌹.
Great for removing makeup from the eyes as well as the face without affecting the skin or expose it to dryness