NUXE Micellar Foam Cleanser with Rose Petals

by NUXE

NUXE Micellar Foam Cleanser provides gentle cleansing (combination of ultra-soft micellar surfactants). Skin is soothed and softened (damascena rose petal floral water, allantoin). For normal to combination sensitive skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUXE Micellar Foam Cleanser with Rose Petals!
Eysines
this product is a part of my every days routine. I use it in the shower and your skin feels so soft and clean perfect before make up or bed time after having your make up out with the micellar water.
I love this waterless cleanser. With a thick cotton pad, this stuff is magic for giving skin a nice clean finish without stripping it. The rose scent is light and pretty.
Such an amazing cleanser! It smells amazing and doesn't irritate my face. I love the pump and it lasts a pretty long time! Definitely do recommend it! It was my first time trying anything from Nuxe and im glad I did!
New castle, DE
NUXE Micellar Foam Cleanser with Rose Petals uploaded by nino E.
It is good for all kind skin. In the evening i use it and my skin becomes fresh and clean. So i can recomend. Packaging in nice and price is good
NUXE Micellar Foam Cleanser with Rose Petals uploaded by Lea B.
J’adore! Ça nettoie profondément la peau après le démaquillage et laisse une peau douce et lisse!