Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water (400ml)

by NUXE

This Micellar Cleansing Water from Nuxe boasts an innovative formula that's designed to efficiently cleanse the skin of impurities. With a super fresh non sticky 'water' texture this cleanser also soothes and softens the skin leaving you looking just as good as you feel. Alcohol free the Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water is suitable for sensitive skin. Working to leave you with a gorgeously cleansed complexion this fantastic product won't dry out the skin and will have you wondering how you ever coped without it. K.D. Directions of use: Apply Micellar Cleansing Water on your face and eyes in the morning and/or evening using a cotton pad. No need to rinse

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water (400ml)!
USA
My favorite product is my tester, which I gave at the pharmacy and I'm happy with the gift. 😊 Removes makeup very well and does not dry out the skin. When I am finished I will definitely buy it.
New Castle, DE
I'm NUXE's biggest fun. I had that micellar cleansing water for monthes and I used this everyday. It removes make up very well and has smell of rose oil i think. It coms foamd, you have to applay this on cotton round and than clean your face with it. I liked it, volume is so big, good for everyday use. I'll buy it again
23 Chandlers rest cobh could cork
Its bargain!!!!!!! So much better then garnier one which everyone loves. Have big size and money wise it's so much better. Gentle on your skin and eye area. Not too much fragrance smells bit herbal. Overall fabulous product 🥰 Highly recommended 🌷
I have the rose one, and it smells so amazing. It's super light and thicker than water. Like a thin, non sticky syrup. It smells like fresh roses and leaves the skin super soft and smooth. Takes off sweat and grime well.
This is amazing for sensitive skin as the formula is light on the skin and does not sting at all. Every time I purchase it, I buy in two bottles because I am afraid to run out. It smells good and doesn’t break me out like other cleansers do. It does not dry my skin out even if I use it day and night. It’s by far the best cleansing water! You can opt to not wash your face after wiping off your makeup with this using a cotton pad. But for me, I double cleanse with a balm because I use heavy makeup. On non-makeup days, I use this to refresh my skin.
Eysines
I like to do a rotation between this one and the one with grapes against pollution. They are both perfect for the hardest make up to remove and leaves your skin soft with a nice smell.
It is the best micellar water witj rose petals, good for cleanses and removes make_up from face, eyes and lips in a single step. It is without parabens
The best micellaire water I ever used, my skin is very sensitive and this is the only cleansing water my skin doesn’t react to
Tbilisi
Its removes everything from the face without using an energy. The price is very suitable and also it smells very good.
l isle adam
Elle démaquille parfaitement votre visage et n agresse pas la peau. Le packaging est simple