NUXE Micellar Cleansing Water

by NUXE

In a single step, this alcohol-free Micellar Cleansing Water cleanses, removes make-up and eliminates all the impurities from your face, eyes and lips. A non-sticky, fresh texture and delicate fragrance for perfectly cleansed face, eyes and lips, leaving your skin clean, soft and comfortable. Micellar Cleansing Water.

does it leave your face oily ?
how us this micerall water which skin type is good for?
NUXE Micellar Cleansing Water ? Does this cause tightening skin after use?
Start your review of NUXE Micellar Cleansing Water!
Paula S.
Bedford, TX
NUXE Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Paula S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water! My skin feels amd looks great after using it regularly. Worth every penny!!!
anuki S.
New Castle, DE
NUXE Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by anuki S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have extremely sensitive skin and this cleanser is fantastic. It's very gentle yet removes mascara and all traces of makeup in one step. It leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out. Smells great too. Can't live without it!NUXE Micellar Cleansing Water
Jannel C.
3112 kennett square
NUXE Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Jannel C.
It is no easy to findd a great cleanser/makeup remover without having to buy several bottles, one for the eyes and another for the face. One that can remove all residues without letting me over dry my skin and cause me irritation. This Micellar Cleansing Water is one of my favorites, because is a 3 in 1 product. Removes all the makeup, tones and moisturizes your skin. On both parts, the eyes and the face, plus you don’t need to buy a tonic. Besides that leaves you feeling refreshed and with a luxury scent of rose petals.[product:nuxe-micellar-cleansing-water-(400ml)]
Tamar T.
New Castle, DE
shay B.
Naperville, IL
Nuxe is one of my favorite skincare lines. The french really know how to do beauty right. This micellar water is gentle yet effective. it removes all my makeup easily and quickly. It smells divine and leaves my face clean and soft.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Giving this new thing a try I don't have bad water here as I live in the Great Lakes but I can understand how hard water or even water softener can dry out your skin. So I am using instead of water to cleanse and remove make up -first week so far and no breakouts or dryness it has a mattifying effect which is nice because I like to exfoliate regularly which kinda makes me too shiny sometimes. So far I'm loving it. It was a bit expensive for $20 but there are others out there to compare...
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
So far so good. I have acne prone skin, and I broke out from the Garnier Micellar water. I've been using strictly as a toner. Because I have acne prone skin, I cannot use this as a makeup remover, cleaner alone. I wash my face, and then use this as a toner, I also do not use this as an eye makeup remover, in general, I find most eye makeup removers to be very harsh, burning around the eyes. I keep eye makeup remover simple. Vaseline, or just Dove soap. The smell of this is amazing, it's clear that this is legit lavender essential oil. Knowing that, I don't think I'd put it around my eyes either. I haven't broken out from this micellar water at all so I will continue use.
Tara D.
This is my #1 must have cleanser! My skin always looks better and refreshed after using it. It is gentle. My only complaint is the US price.
Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
This product is to die for. I tried it a few months ago and I am so hooked it's unbelievable. I wash my face very well at night using all the tools I normally use and I can still take my micellar water afterword and get more dirt and more make up off my face even the mascara will continue to come off. It's gentle on my skin and lips nice and soft and smooth
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I loved this product! I had a sample size of it, and it's the first one I emptied. I love how it smells. I used it in the morning to clean my face before putting any cream on, and I use it in the evening after I have use my make up remover, to remove whatever is left of my make up. I really feel like it keeps my skin nice and clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristine L.
Grand Prairie, TX
il y a 2 ans
NUXE Micellar Cleansing Water ? Does this cause tightening skin after use?
ETERI M. il y a un an