NUXE Merveillance Expert Lifting Eye Cream for Visible Lines uploaded by Rana E.NUXE Merveillance Expert Lifting Eye Cream for Visible Lines uploaded by Ayah S.NUXE Merveillance Expert Lifting Eye Cream for Visible Lines uploaded by Arch N.

BY NUXE

This lifting eye cream reduces puffiness and diminishes the appearance of dark circles. Daylily Oleoactive and Mimosa of Constantinople target three skin proteins (vimentin, collagen, and elastin) to help fight the appearance of visible lines and loss of firmness. After 28 days, eye contour area is smoothed: 81%. Use test conducted under dermatological supervision on 31 volunteers over 28 days of twice-daily application. Percent of satisfaction. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Rana E.
Dubai, Dubai
This is one of the best eye creams I ever used. It's made of natural ingredients and is very effective yet affordable in terms of price in comparison to other brands. I finished a whole tube and purchased another one for how satisfied I am with this product. I was immediately able to see an improvement in fine lines and dark circles
Ayah S.
Jeddah
I am using it from 3 years and I don’t think I would change it
It is the best eye cream ever
It is very light just what I need
Small amount moisturize my eye circle very well
It is very safe and oroduce no heat
It cools my eye area
No fragrance
It helps filling those fine lines
And brightens my eye area
Affordable price because It is enough to use a very small amount each time
I would recommend it
I will buy it again
Arch N.
🍃 This cream became my favourite lately, although it's lightweight and has liquidity consistency, it's pretty much moisturizing and hydrates skin around eyes area. . 🍃 I noticed improvement in eyes area, it's become smoother, brighter, and looks healthier . . 🍃 It can be used under makeup, , can be used at night, doesn't cause puffy eyes by morning. . 🍃Love it 😍 When I finished it, I going to repurchase again.
Mégane T.
Sainte-Julienne
Bien aimé la texture du produit, il a aussi duré tres longtemps. Par contre je n'ai pas vu de grosse amelioration au niveau du contour de l'oeil.