BY NUXE

This hypoallergenic After-Shave Balm immediately promotes comfort and softness with no oily effect. It moisturizes for 24 hours and reduces signs of fatigue and stress. Multi-purpose after-shave balm. see more...

• Is this product good?1 Answers
  • My boyfriend has super sensitive skin- gets red easy, irritated p...2 Answers
  • What other skincare does nude have for men?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
Las Vegas, NV
I have incredibly sensitive/dry skin and going out hiking on a hot day can really irritate my skin so I can honestly tell you that it is an amazing product! But I've only used it on my legs and not my face or bikini line, it's really worth the a try
Elmy F.
Elmy F.
Las Vegas, NV
I recommend it to anyone who wants to buy it makes your skin feel nice and soft after shaving smells good
Kurrie P.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
This is a really good aftershave balm my husband uses it all the time and he likes it so I recommend it
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
I bought this for my husband and he could not figure out why. He used it a couple of times and lived how his skin felt after. I have to buy it now each time he gets low. He uses on his face and that bald head.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I really like the Nuxe line for women so I bought this for my husband! He really liked it!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Great aftershave and at a fairly decent price makes an excellent gift for the man in your life.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
I think this does work really well like it says it does. This product never leaves my boyfriend's skin feeling greasy.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Smells good and is a great post shave skin reliever. Relieves skin irritation and makes your face feel silky smooth.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
NUXE is a great brand, quality items. Smells good. A little expensive though.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
This is very gently and easy on the skin. My boyfriend loves this as he has very dry skin. It's not oily or greasy.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Master Groomer Expert
How is this for sensitive skin?
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Plymouth, MI
My boyfriend has super sensitive skin- gets red easy, irritated pale fragile skin. He gets ingrown sand such all the time, and is prone to acne on his razor burns and etc. Does anyone have someone like this/is a person like this that could tell me if this helps? I want to get him a really good product because he shaves every day. Also would it be safe to work for ladies in sensitive areas like armpits and bikini line?
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
Is this product good?
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
What other skincare does nude have for men?