NUXE Masque Cr??me Fraiche de Beaut?? Soothing & Rehydrating Mask uploaded by Ana S.NUXE Masque Cr??me Fraiche de Beaut?? Soothing & Rehydrating Mask uploaded by Jessica W.NUXE Masque Cr??me Fraiche de Beaut?? Soothing & Rehydrating Mask uploaded by Damibel R.

BY NUXE

A hydrating mask facial for those that are dehydrated and tired that offers a real relaxing bath for the face and around the eyes. New soft and supple, the skin glows with a new radiance. Resourced, the eye contour appears younger and more rested. Masque Cr me Fraiche de Beaut Soothing & Rehydrating Mask. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Damibel R.
Pro, you can use it even in your eye contour, great smell, only 10 minutes great if you don't hace so much time.

Cons, texture is more liquid than creamy, so is not easy to put it on, after wash off it leaves my skin greasy ,I'm combination skin, so is more for dry skin

Maybe I can use this like eye contour mask only
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wow I'm very impressed with this hydrating cream mask from nukes Paris has a 20 for a smooth and rehydrating effect on your skin highly recommend this product great quality and I would definitely purchase a full-size
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I don't really like this. It smells like a lotion and feels like a lotion and doesn't do anything to my skin that a lotion wouldn't do. I would much rather just put a lotion on my face.
jeanhuber
This is more of a lotion than a mask but I love it. It smells like honeysuckle and it is so incredibly moisturizing. I like to put it on at night and wake up with soft glowing skin.
Maurie O.
Denver, CO
I am so obsessed with this. I love to wear it over night. It feels like a body butter for your face. It has a hint of a scent of honeysuckle. It makes my skin feel amazing.
Mary A.
Absolutely love this, it is the best moisturizing mask I've tried. I usually apply it after cleansing mask - they make a great duo.
Kristen B.
Highland, IN
How is this considered a mask? Felt very much just like lotion. I am not impressed. Glad it was only an ipsy sample for me.
Sidra V.
Quincy, MA
Ever since I got it I can't stop using it!  I like to layer just a drop or two of an oil under it, and then leave it on for an hour before wiping off.  I thought the scent would bother me but it's not as strong as Nuxe's iconic oil.  Worth getting!
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
I am reviewing the crème fraîche de beaute masque by Nuxe Paris. I received it with my Ipsy subscription bag. Packaging on this mask leaves much to be desired. When you put it in your palm it's going to look like a lotion. The mask goes on clear and is a "24-hour soothing and rehydrating fresh mask". Apply to face and neck and leave on for 10 minutes. The fragrance is like a creamy Rose. The ingredients read things like Macadamia seed oil, then a long list of chemically sounding words, not easily deciphered ingredients, and then sunflower seed oil, aloe leaf juice, citrus, flower extract Camellia, etc. It definitely left my skin feeling smooth and soft-silky soft. I'm definitely not crazy about the ingredient list and the branding says, "we have a very low budget". Now, I definitely have no bias about this company because I am not sure the quality and price point, so I may be completely wrong. But "Meh". I hope it doesn't break me out. We'll see tomorrow.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This product has a lot of stellar reviews and as someone who bought the full size and has been using it for weeks now, I'm just not sure what products those people are comparing it to. For me, this is nothing special. It's nothing terrible either. For the price, I think it's a good product. But it is indeed a moisturizer, and it is indeed true to the "24 hour hydration" claim. Is it much more that that though? No, it's really not. I personally prefer an intense night mask, even if it costs me a bit more, that delivers longer lasting results. But that said, if you are on a budget, it's worth at least trying a sample. This product may work better for combination skin than dry (I am dry).