NUXE Masque Cr??me Fraiche de Beaut?? Soothing & Rehydrating Mask uploaded by Damibel R.NUXE Masque Cr??me Fraiche de Beaut?? Soothing & Rehydrating Mask uploaded by Jessica W.NUXE Masque Cr??me Fraiche de Beaut?? Soothing & Rehydrating Mask uploaded by Ana S.

BY NUXE

A hydrating mask facial for those that are dehydrated and tired that offers a real relaxing bath for the face and around the eyes. New soft and supple, the skin glows with a new radiance. Resourced, the eye contour appears younger and more rested. Masque Cr me Fraiche de Beaut Soothing & Rehydrating Mask. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Janine C.
Janine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask works really well as a hydrating mask. it's more like a lotion, similar to lancome's cream cleanser. despite that, i cannot come around to using this. the smell is TERRIBLE. it smells like roses, but like the elder lady kind of roses and it gives me such a headache. the smell also lingers and i cannot stand it. i used it twice and tossed it because i just couldn't stand the smell, despite the fact that it does a good job at hydrating the skin.
Damibel R.
Damibel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pro, you can use it even in your eye contour, great smell, only 10 minutes great if you don't hace so much time.

Cons, texture is more liquid than creamy, so is not easy to put it on, after wash off it leaves my skin greasy ,I'm combination skin, so is more for dry skin

Maybe I can use this like eye contour mask only
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow I'm very impressed with this hydrating cream mask from nukes Paris has a 20 for a smooth and rehydrating effect on your skin highly recommend this product great quality and I would definitely purchase a full-size
Mariam T.
Mariam T.
New Castle, DE
Great for dry skin. I apply it on clean face, before going to bed and in the morning my skin is smooth, moisturized, and feels amazing. Worth the price. Highly recommended. Nice packaging . I would buy it again
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like this. It smells like a lotion and feels like a lotion and doesn't do anything to my skin that a lotion wouldn't do. I would much rather just put a lotion on my face.
jeanhuber
jeanhuber
This is more of a lotion than a mask but I love it. It smells like honeysuckle and it is so incredibly moisturizing. I like to put it on at night and wake up with soft glowing skin.
Maurie O.
Maurie O.
Denver, CO
I am so obsessed with this. I love to wear it over night. It feels like a body butter for your face. It has a hint of a scent of honeysuckle. It makes my skin feel amazing.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this, it is the best moisturizing mask I've tried. I usually apply it after cleansing mask - they make a great duo.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Highland, IN
How is this considered a mask? Felt very much just like lotion. I am not impressed. Glad it was only an ipsy sample for me.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a lot of stellar reviews and as someone who bought the full size and has been using it for weeks now, I'm just not sure what products those people are comparing it to. For me, this is nothing special. It's nothing terrible either. For the price, I think it's a good product. But it is indeed a moisturizer, and it is indeed true to the "24 hour hydration" claim. Is it much more that that though? No, it's really not. I personally prefer an intense night mask, even if it costs me a bit more, that delivers longer lasting results. But that said, if you are on a budget, it's worth at least trying a sample. This product may work better for combination skin than dry (I am dry).