BY NUXE

A hydrating mask facial for those that are dehydrated and tired that offers a real relaxing bath for the face and around the eyes. New soft and supple, the skin glows with a new radiance. Resourced, the eye contour appears younger and more rested. Masque Cr me Fraiche de Beaut Soothing & Rehydrating Mask. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa C.
This product is creamy and initially hydrates my skin, however I do not like the smell and I would not say it's 24 hour. My skin dryer out after about 3 hours. This may be due to my skin and not the product.
Sidra V.
QUINCY, MA
Ever since I got it I can't stop using it!  I like to layer just a drop or two of an oil under it, and then leave it on for an hour before wiping off.  I thought the scent would bother me but it's not as strong as Nuxe's iconic oil.  Worth getting!
Damibel R.
Doral, FL
Pro, you can use it even in your eye contour, great smell, only 10 minutes great if you don't hace so much time.

Cons, texture is more liquid than creamy, so is not easy to put it on, after wash off it leaves my skin greasy ,I'm combination skin, so is more for dry skin

Maybe I can use this like eye contour mask only
Ana A.
I definitely like this mask! I wear it before going to bed and yes the smell is a little strong, but it's a very strong cucumber smell, so honestly it is relaxing. It feels very gel-like and makes my face really hydrated afterwards, and helps so much for my redness! It really soothes my face so by morning, most of my irritated skin and redness is dramatically reduced.
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
I am reviewing the crème fraîche de beaute masque by Nuxe Paris. I received it with my Ipsy subscription bag. Packaging on this mask leaves much to be desired. When you put it in your palm it's going to look like a lotion. The mask goes on clear and is a "24-hour soothing and rehydrating fresh mask". Apply to face and neck and leave on for 10 minutes. The fragrance is like a creamy Rose. The ingredients read things like Macadamia seed oil, then a long list of chemically sounding words, not easily deciphered ingredients, and then sunflower seed oil, aloe leaf juice, citrus, flower extract Camellia, etc. It definitely left my skin feeling smooth and soft-silky soft. I'm definitely not crazy about the ingredient list and the branding says, "we have a very low budget". Now, I definitely have no bias about this company because I am not sure the quality and price point, so I may be completely wrong. But "Meh". I hope it doesn't break me out. We'll see tomorrow.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I didn't like this purely for the smell. It smells terrible. To me it smells like cigarettes and it's a really strong smell. It's a great moisturizer and definitely does the job but I can't get over the smell when I use it.
Chau B.
San Francisco, CA
Just another light and easy moisturizer. Nothing too impressive but also not bad. It's okay if you just need a simple moisturizer to use. I wish it was more absorbent. But there is little fragrance so that's a good thing, does not trigger any side effect.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This product has a lot of stellar reviews and as someone who bought the full size and has been using it for weeks now, I'm just not sure what products those people are comparing it to. For me, this is nothing special. It's nothing terrible either. For the price, I think it's a good product. But it is indeed a moisturizer, and it is indeed true to the "24 hour hydration" claim. Is it much more that that though? No, it's really not. I personally prefer an intense night mask, even if it costs me a bit more, that delivers longer lasting results. But that said, if you are on a budget, it's worth at least trying a sample. This product may work better for combination skin than dry (I am dry).
Janine C.
This mask works really well as a hydrating mask. it's more like a lotion, similar to lancome's cream cleanser. despite that, i cannot come around to using this. the smell is TERRIBLE. it smells like roses, but like the elder lady kind of roses and it gives me such a headache. the smell also lingers and i cannot stand it. i used it twice and tossed it because i just couldn't stand the smell, despite the fact that it does a good job at hydrating the skin.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wow I'm very impressed with this hydrating cream mask from nukes Paris has a 20 for a smooth and rehydrating effect on your skin highly recommend this product great quality and I would definitely purchase a full-size