Skin CareBody CareBody OilNUXE
Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer

by NUXE

Super-Activated Formula.  Multi-Purpose Care. Golden Shimmer With 6 Precious Oils and Vitamin E Face, Body, Hair. Contains 96.9% ingredients of natural origin.  Without added preservatives.

donde lo puedo conseguir en CDMX?
Serait-il possible de tester ce produit ?
What does this product smell like? I’ve seen in other reviews that people have said it has a strong smell, but no description. I love the smell of the creme fraiche de beaute.
Start your review of NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer!
Product Highlights
...while I lay out by the pool and beach. Gives a gorgeous healthy glow while moisturizing your skin. in reviews
Patrycja D.
Falls Church, VA
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Patrycja D.
HOLY GRAIL! Believe me. My favorite oil. I have no idea why this product isn’t hyped everywhere in the US by now. This oil is perfect for your body and hair. The smell reminds me of summer and the beach, amazing. It gives your skin so much glow and beautiful smell. Application of this product is unbelievable easy since you can just spray it. Additionally, it doesn’t feel oily or sticky on your body/face and is perfect for summer or any other season. I use it daily!
Nini M.
Brooklyn, NY
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Nini M.
Hey guys,I am very experienced in oils and believe me this is the brilliant one😍 you have to use it💖 I am using it for hair for body for my skin too as a soft highlighter 🧡 It’s the best in summer time💜 NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer
anuki S.
New Castle, DE
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by anuki S.
Beautiful for the summer time everyday usage! It's a nice soft faux tan glow and blends amazingly well usuage just your hands. Apply along neck and arms and legs. Spray lightly on face and it will make you glow and sparkle gold under the heaviest of Suns!☀️🌸NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer
Chiara I.
glenwood springs
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Chiara I.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This oil is great for sunny days, it makes your skin glow! Great for tanning in a bikini, leaves a big shimmer on tour skin and an olive tan! It’s not that expensive either
Kristy I.
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Kristy I.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is my second bottle of this range, the first one was without the shimmer. No need to elaborate more on the formula since it's been tried and tested, just want to show how faint the shimmer actually is on the skin, in case someone is worried it's too obvious. The picture shows me swatching it but once you rub the oil into the skin, it becomes faint with some gold specks.
Lauren D.
My absolute favorite dry oil. Light but sexy scent which takes me back to a happy vacation memory. Beautiful shimmer looks lightly bronzy on legs in a runway model kind of way but NOT too much. Truly moisturizing miracle in a bottle. Great in my dry hair. I don’t often repurchase things because I love trying new products but I will never be without this. I keep a bottle at work.
Sabrina L.
atlanta
That’s oil is amazing. Makes you shimmery good for summer when you wear a cut dress and don’t wanna go to a tan spot.
alyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM
all I want to say is yes this oil is multi purpose but I usually only use on my cheeks and nose and I want to try on my legs and hair it gives a perfect sheen and slight highlight sparkle !
Silvya V.
Texarkana, TX
Danielle C.
Brooklyn, NY
This dry oil IS EVERYTHING! I loooove glitter and glow and all things sparkly and shiny. This oil delivers and more! The sparkle is tasteful but noticeable. Perfect for helping that melanin pop while poolside.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mari T.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer is it beautiful and shining after singed skin?
Alvina K. il y a un an
It's gives you shinny skin and perfect glow..you can use this in different way. Worthy product
Ann V.