BeautyBodyBody CareNUXE
Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer

by NUXE

#21 in Body Oil

Super-Activated Formula.  Multi-Purpose Care. Golden Shimmer With 6 Precious Oils and Vitamin E Face, Body, Hair. Contains 96.9% ingredients of natural origin.  Without added preservatives.

Is this very glittery/sparkly or does it have a more natural look?
donde lo puedo conseguir en CDMX?
Serait-il possible de tester ce produit ?
Start your review of NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer!
Product Highlights
...while I lay out by the pool and beach. Gives a gorgeous healthy glow while moisturizing your skin. in reviews
Patrycja D.
Falls Church, VA
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Patrycja D.
HOLY GRAIL! Believe me. My favorite oil. I have no idea why this product isn’t hyped everywhere in the US by now. This oil is perfect for your body and hair. The smell reminds me of summer and the beach, amazing. It gives your skin so much glow and beautiful smell. Application of this product is unbelievable easy since you can just spray it. Additionally, it doesn’t feel oily or sticky on your body/face and is perfect for summer or any other season. I use it daily!
Nataliia  T.
Brooklyn, NY
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Nataliia  T.
My Favorite Glitter Dry Oil NUXE ! Smells gentle, not intrusive. Sparkles are very small, golden in color. Plus, the oil moisturizes well, the skin is soft but not greasy. This oil causes only positive emotions for me ... .. I have 2 versions of this product, without glitter, I use it every day to moisturize, they are both wonderful !!!!NUXE
Anshu P.
Blacksburg, VA
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Anshu P.
Gorgeous smell and shimmer! This multi- purpose dry oil adds a light bronze to your skin and a golden shimmer to wherever you apply it. It smells like old money (literally), but it is not a strong smell. I absolutely adore it!!
Nini M.
Brooklyn, NY
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Nini M.
Hey guys,I am very experienced in oils and believe me this is the brilliant one😍 you have to use it💖 I am using it for hair for body for my skin too as a soft highlighter 🧡 It’s the best in summer time💜 NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer
Ariel C.
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Ariel C.
Perfect for summer. It smells like shimmer and sunshine and lotion in Capri in July, if shimmer and July had a scent. It’s a dry oil, so you won’t feel like an oil slick all day, and you can apply it all over. The shimmer will last for days, while the scent is impermanent. I also will use this in my hair, to scrunch out the crunch after applying and drying gel. I also have the florale oil and it’s slightly too sweet smelling, whereas this one could use just a little more sweetness so I mix them. Still, I’m not complaining. The spray bottle can be a pain because the spritzer seems to move around. You can run through the 100ml bottle pretty quickly.
anuki S.
New Castle, DE
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by anuki S.
Beautiful for the summer time everyday usage! It's a nice soft faux tan glow and blends amazingly well usuage just your hands. Apply along neck and arms and legs. Spray lightly on face and it will make you glow and sparkle gold under the heaviest of Suns!☀️🌸NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer
Chiara I.
glenwood springs
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Chiara I.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This oil is great for sunny days, it makes your skin glow! Great for tanning in a bikini, leaves a big shimmer on tour skin and an olive tan! It’s not that expensive either
Kristy I.
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Kristy I.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is my second bottle of this range, the first one was without the shimmer. No need to elaborate more on the formula since it's been tried and tested, just want to show how faint the shimmer actually is on the skin, in case someone is worried it's too obvious. The picture shows me swatching it but once you rub the oil into the skin, it becomes faint with some gold specks.
Madison J.
Los Angeles
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer uploaded by Madison J.
This is by far my new favourite! I'm planning to order more in different colours!!! A Facebook group called 'Exclusivester' is giving away free sweatshirts and hoodies to all USA product testers in exchange for a review. Check out this group right now!
Lauren  D.
My absolute favorite dry oil. Light but sexy scent which takes me back to a happy vacation memory. Beautiful shimmer looks lightly bronzy on legs in a runway model kind of way but NOT too much. Truly moisturizing miracle in a bottle. Great in my dry hair. I don’t often repurchase things because I love trying new products but I will never be without this. I keep a bottle at work.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mari T.
Newark, DE
il y a 2 ans
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer is it beautiful and shining after singed skin?
Alvina K. il y a 2 ans
It's gives you shinny skin and perfect glow..you can use this in different way. Worthy product
Ann V.