NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil

by NUXE

#7 in Body Oil

With its unique concentration of 6 precious botanical oils (Borage, St. John's Wort, Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut and Macadamia) and Vitamin E, NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil nourishes, repairs and softens the face, body, and hair. In a single step, this quickly absorbed dry oil will leave your skin soft and your hair silky with amazing shine.

Contains 97.8% natural ingredients. No preservatives. Free of parabens, GMOs, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, mineral oil. Not tested on animals.

Can i use this oil around my eyes?
Does your skin and hair feel oily?
What is a purpose of this product ? Can I use it on my hair ?
Start your review of NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil!
Product Highlights
“This will always be my go-to facial moisturizer. It smells divine, hydrates all day without being heavy or greasy, and my skin is so soft and smooth, with no irritation. Also works wonders for dull and frizz prone hair.” in 84 reviews
“This is an "HG" (aka "Holy Grail") beauty product for me. I have suffered from extremely dry skin since I was in my early teens and I have tried hundreds of products in order to find one that would alleviate my problems. A chance recommendation by a friend on a beauty forum lead me to try NUXE Huile Prodigieuse. I wasn't expecting much, considering I have tried other body oils before with limited success. What a lovely surprise it was when NUXE Huile Prodigieuse helped my skin from the very first use. It sinks into your skin effortlessly with virtually no "drying time". The scent is light and pleasant, and fades after 30 minutes. The difference in my skin after only a few days use is unbelievable. My dry, itchy, rough and unsightly skin has been transformed into soft, comfortable and hydrated skin. I no longer have giant dry flakes on my face and hands, that used to make me so sad and self conscious that at times I would decline social invitations. I have used NUXE Huile Prodigieuse on both my body and hair. I was nervous the first time I used it on my hair, as I have very fine hair that is easily weighed down by styling products. I needn't have worried. Applying this sparingly to the ends of my hair and through the lengths left me with silky smooth and oh so soft locks. NUXE Huile Prodigieuse has given me healthy, nourished skin, and that's nothing short of miraculous. This is a product I will continue to use and enthusiastically recommend to folks everywhere.” in 54 reviews
I did my extensive research prior to my first City Pharma visit, and this was among the top 10 items I kept seeing recommended from French pharmacies. Sadly I was disappointed to find that it is strongly fragranced and the fragrance lingers. It does have a more mature, rich, woody and velvety scent. Hard to explain but it isn’t similar to tonka, sandalwood, eucalyptus, or musk, more like an old vintage Chanel-spilled-perfume all over your skin- scent. Pretty strong and thus hard to use. It does add some moisture and shine and is a multi-use oil— just not exactly my favorite for the job.
Dryness
This oil is the best I’ve tried, in every way. I use it on my face, neck and décolletage mainly but sometimes on my legs which get a bit dry! It smells amazing and the scent lasts all day which is great, but it’s so lovely to use. Light and non-greasy, it moistures without leaving a residue. My skin is pretty normal but prone to redness and since I’ve been using this (around 6 months) it’s been a lot calmer - it feels soft and smooth and my fine lines seem less noticeable as my skin feels ‘plumper’. I’m on my 2nd 100ml bottle so although it seems quite expensive, I use it daily and it’s lasted 3 months! Try it - you’ll love it too!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Erlanger, KY
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil uploaded by Courtney L.
I got this in Paris and all i can say is it is amazing! It makes your skin feel so moisturized. It is in the middle price range of beauty products, but it is so worth it. A little goes a long way. It's so nice that I've been trying to ration it so that I can use it longer.
Flower Mound
This is my cant live without product! I use it for everything and everyday! Good for my hands. My hair and under makeup. I even mix it with my foundation to get a dewey look.
Toledo, OH
I love this oil! I used this in the summer and it was perfect. I would use it on my face legs and sometimes hair if it ever got dry and frizzy just to add some shine
Received from Influenster
Scottsdale, AZ
This oil is phenomenal! I absolutely love the smell and there is no reactions to my skin. It leaves my body smelling and feeling great. The only reason I don’t give 5 stars is because it goes QUICK, you need quite a bit to smell it, and it doesn’t last long. I’d still re buy because I do love it, regardless!
Dryness, Eczema, Itchiness
Bolingbrook, IL
This luxurious product is one of the best purchases that I’ve made in my life! I bought this oil at the airport just to try it, and it left my skin my hair and my face glowing! The smell reminds me of when I was abroad in Europe, and it just makes me feel so beautiful! Highly recommend!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Charlotte , NC
I have to buy this product every time I am in France. I use it for everything and it smells amazing. I have got everyone of my friends hooked. The shimmer one is nice also, but I like to stick to the normal.NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
Dryness, Eczema
Purchased at: ULTA
I received The Nuxe Oil for free with a purchase. At first I thought it was pleasant smelling perfume. It wasn't until a few months later that I realized that it can be used for skincare. I love the smell of this and was sad that it can no longer be purchased in stores in the states. This oil is fantastic and is a light dry oil that absorbs quickly into the skin. I particularly use this to pat on my undereye area if it is looking a little dry. It seems to "reactivate" my concealer and make my undereye area look fresh again. I will definately be purchasing more of this oil online.
Cellulite, In-Grown Hairs
I started off using this oil on my face at night. It broke me out so I switched to using it on the ends of my hair. It had an opposite effect and dried out the ends of my hair. Thirdly I used this on my body after I got out of the shower. I flew through this product doing this. I don't usually have a problem with scents but this floral scent was terrible and that's why I couldn't wait to get it out of my collection.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Valerie L. • 3 months ago
I love it. I’ve been using it for more than 10years now. It’s super hydrating and it gives me a super glowy skin during summer. And the smell is just sooo good. I will recommend it for sure.
New Castle, DE
7 months ago
claire W. • 4 months ago
I find it absorbs beautifully quickly on my hair- almost instantly- and reasonably fast on my skin (I rub it in for about 10 seconds and then I'm good to go). I find it absorbs quickly but leaves an oily residue on the face which makes it brilliant for a night treatment or for a pamper day in but it isn't the best under makeup (The residue does absorb overnight and keeps you lovely and soft). The smell is heavenly- so luxurious!!
10 months ago
Doina C. • 8 months ago
I think is worth it as it is good product, but depends on your skin type or how you want to use it.maybe just try it in store before buying it