Skin CareBody CareBody OilNUXE
Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil

by NUXE

#25 in Body Oil

With its unique concentration of 6 precious botanical oils (Borage, St. John's Wort, Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut and Macadamia) and Vitamin E, NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil nourishes, repairs and softens the face, body, and hair. In a single step, this quickly absorbed dry oil will leave your skin soft and your hair silky with amazing shine.

Contains 97.8% natural ingredients. No preservatives. Free of parabens, GMOs, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, mineral oil. Not tested on animals.

Can you use it on your roots? Some oils can not be used on the roots as it makes the hair very oily. NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
Hate it, seems to be pointless to me?
Does it moistrize skin well?
Start your review of NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil!
Product Highlights
This will always be my go-to facial moisturizer. It smells divine, hydrates all day without being heavy or greasy, and my skin is so soft and smooth, with no irritation. Also works wonders for dull and frizz prone hair.in reviews
This is an "HG" (aka "Holy Grail") beauty product for me. I have suffered from extremely dry skin since I was in my early teens and I have tried hundreds of products in order to find one that would alleviate my problems. A chance recommendation by a friend on a beauty forum lead me to try NUXE Huile Prodigieuse. I wasn't expecting much, considering I have tried other body oils before with limited success. What a lovely surprise it was when NUXE Huile Prodigieuse helped my skin from the very first use. It sinks into your skin effortlessly with virtually no "drying time". The scent is light and pleasant, and fades after 30 minutes. The difference in my skin after only a few days use is unbelievable. My dry, itchy, rough and unsightly skin has been transformed into soft, comfortable and hydrated skin. I no longer have giant dry flakes on my face and hands, that used to make me so sad and self conscious that at times I would decline social invitations. I have used NUXE Huile Prodigieuse on both my body and hair. I was nervous the first time I used it on my hair, as I have very fine hair that is easily weighed down by styling products. I needn't have worried. Applying this sparingly to the ends of my hair and through the lengths left me with silky smooth and oh so soft locks. NUXE Huile Prodigieuse has given me healthy, nourished skin, and that's nothing short of miraculous. This is a product I will continue to use and enthusiastically recommend to folks everywhere.in reviews
Jozelyn W.
Seffner, FL
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil uploaded by Jozelyn W.
It has a bit of a shimmer, just enough. It’s not too oily how some oils are,even though they a marked as a dry rub oil. The price isn’t as bad as other oils on the market, so it’s worth a try. The scent isn’t overwhelming which is nice, since most love layering products on for a special day. NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-Usage Dry Oil
Katarina P.
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil uploaded by Katarina P.
Nice dry oil, doesn’t leave my skin sticky at all. I use it for my hair and body mostly but sometimes I apply a bit on my face. I like the fragrance and it sinks in so easily.
Mina V.
San Francisco, CA
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil uploaded by Mina V.
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil uploaded by Mina V.
Have used this my whole life! It smells so good, like a very faint perfume. Get the version with the spray top as it’s much easier to apply. When you spray this on your skin it appears like an oil, but it rubs in super evenly and quickly and leaves your skin lightly moisturized and not greasy. You can use this in your hair too! Better than lotion and smells so good NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
Ketevan M.
Wilmington, DE
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil uploaded by Ketevan M.
This is perfect oil Really
This is perfect oil Really
Kristine I.
Absolutely love this oil. Great for skin and hair and awesome fragrance. It is expensive but a little goes a long way. I got this as a sample in my birchbox and ended up buying it and its dosent disappoint.
Myah M.
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil uploaded by Myah M.
I have received compliments galore when I wear this Dry Oil to church and for special occasions, it's a soft sensual scent and I love to pair it with my pheromone oil!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil uploaded by MANDY K.
This was my first time using this brand. A travel sized bottle was included in a Look Fantastic beauty box I received. It's a multi-purpose dry oil so it can be used on skin and hair. The bottle is cute. It's rectangular in shape with frosted glass and gold screw cap. Upon opening, I took note of the scent. It is a luxurious blend of nuts and powder. It might be polarizing, but I personally loved the fragrance. I have used this on my body, face, and hair, but I like this best for my hands. The oil spreads out well, so you don't need a lot. It takes a minute for it to dry down, but once it does, my skin feels soft and dewy without a super greasy or thick residue. This is on the more expensive side if you buy a full sized bottle, but it will last a while, and l loves how it performs. FULL DISCLOSURE: This product was a part of a subscription beauty box that was gifted for review. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts.
Renita U.
Attleboro, MA
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil uploaded by Renita U.
Loved this oil . I see on my face , my skin and hair . It has multiple uses and it smell great . Highly recommend anyone who needs a good product for healthy skin care
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Tiabrah A.
Mcdonough, GA
Mariela R.
I got this at Ipsy's Gen Beauty in NYC in 2015. Initially I thought it was perfume but then I read that it said oil. The smell is really nice and light since it is floral based. The oil is light and goes on to skin smoothly. I've only used this on my arms and legs not my face or hair. I like to use it after a shower. I wish the bottle were either shaped differently or made from another material like plastic because the oil makes the bottle slippery and I've almost dropped it and it would be a shame if it broke. I would wish that it was shaped more like the Dove Macadamia oil since it is also glass but a longer tube.

117 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aloochka K.
Toronto, ON
Na T.
Alvina K. il y a un an
. Super charge your moisturizer. Mix a couple drops of Huile Prodigieuse with some of your usual moisturizer and apply to your face working outwards from the center. Perfectly hydrated, your skin will feel softer and suppler. 2. Say goodbye to dry, chapped lips. A drop of Huile Prodigieuse mixed with some NUXE Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm is ideal to repair and beautify your lips. The hydration allows your makeup products to apply more smoothly and last throughout the day without becoming dry. For the body: 1. Soften and smooth the driest, roughest parts of your body. After applying your favorite body cream or lotion, apply Huile Prodigieuse onto the driest areas, including the elbows, knees and feet, and then massage it into each area using circular movements. The oil will seal in the lotion to prevent moisture loss and keep skin hydrated for longer. For the hair: 1. Brush away flyaways and frizz. Spritz this oil onto a natural bristle brush and then gently comb through your hair. The lightweight, hydrating formula will tame flyaways, add a boost of shine and leave an incredibly soft texture. 2. Deliver intense nourishment with a hot oil treatment. Spray this dry oil onto your hair and then wrap it in a warm towel. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes to allow the Huile Prodigieuse to penetrate and then shampoo as normal. The result of this treatment is shiny and intensely nourished hair.
nino M.
il y a un an
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil ? How is price and have good result after using ?
margaux @. il y a un an
Depending on where you live the price is 30-35€. The results are great, I love this oil. It works super well on very dry skin and soothe the skin. It looks much better after using it
Anni D.
shorena K. il y a un an
this product is not for me, it is not moisturizing at all but smells good, if you want shiny and glossy effect than it is ok ✨