BY NUXE #7 in Body Oil

With its unique concentration of 6 precious botanical oils (Borage, St. John's Wort, Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut and Macadamia) and Vitamin E, NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil nourishes, repairs and softens the face, body, and hair. In a single step, this quickly absorbed dry oil will leave your skin soft and your hair silky with amazing shine.

Contains 97.8% natural ingredients. No preservatives. Free of parabens, GMOs, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, mineral oil. Not tested on animals.

• In your opinion, do you think this oil has a strong smell? You th...13 Answers
  • NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil NUXE Huile Prodigi...1 Answers
  • What is this purpose of this product?2 Answers
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
  • "This will always be my go-to facial moisturizer. It smells divine, hydrates all day without being heavy or greasy, and my skin is so soft and smooth, with no irritation. Also works wonders for dull and frizz prone hair." in 84 reviews
  • "This is an "HG" (aka "Holy Grail") beauty product for me. I have suffered from extremely dry skin since I was in my early teens and I have tried hundreds of products in order to find one that would alleviate my problems. A chance recommendation by a friend on a beauty forum lead me to try NUXE Huile Prodigieuse. I wasn't expecting much, considering I have tried other body oils before with limited success. What a lovely surprise it was when NUXE Huile Prodigieuse helped my skin from the very first use. It sinks into your skin effortlessly with virtually no "drying time". The scent is light and pleasant, and fades after 30 minutes. The difference in my skin after only a few days use is unbelievable. My dry, itchy, rough and unsightly skin has been transformed into soft, comfortable and hydrated skin. I no longer have giant dry flakes on my face and hands, that used to make me so sad and self conscious that at times I would decline social invitations. I have used NUXE Huile Prodigieuse on both my body and hair. I was nervous the first time I used it on my hair, as I have very fine hair that is easily weighed down by styling products. I needn't have worried. Applying this sparingly to the ends of my hair and through the lengths left me with silky smooth and oh so soft locks. NUXE Huile Prodigieuse has given me healthy, nourished skin, and that's nothing short of miraculous. This is a product I will continue to use and enthusiastically recommend to folks everywhere." in 54 reviews
Patricia B.
Review for: NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil, 3.3 fl oz more...
I love the Nuxe Juile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Oil so much I have two spare bottles. It's my holy grail skin product-- I use it on my skin after I take a shower and I use a dime-sized amount in my hair to get my knots out. It keeps my skin and hair moisturized without leaving a greasy feeling.  I personally love the smell, but some of my girlfriends find it too overpowering. It is very difficult to find in the US now that Nuxe USA has shut down, but I ask my girlfriends to buy a bottle for me anytime theyre on vacation! Just be careful not to drop the bottle! And pro-tip: if you get the bigger sized bottle, it comes with a spray!
Sarah V.
Review for: NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil more...
I started off using this oil on my face at night. It broke me out so I switched to using it on the ends of my hair. It had an opposite effect and dried out the ends of my hair. Thirdly I used this on my body after I got out of the shower. I flew through this product doing this. I don't usually have a problem with scents but this floral scent was terrible and that's why I couldn't wait to get it out of my collection.
Samantha B.
Chickamauga, GA
Review for: NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil, 3.3 fl oz more...
This stuff is awesome. It’s multi purpose so I can use it on my face, arms, hair, cuticles, etc. I tend to use it on my face after a wind or sun burn. I definitely feel like it helps heal my face. And causes it not to be so dry. It also has a nice scent which isn’t overpowering.
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil, 3.3 fl oz more...
I adore everything about this product - from the pretty glass bottle with an aerosol spray to it's warm floral scent. The texture is fabulous, not greasy at all - a light spritze does wonders for my hair and a little is great on my skin. Love it!
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Love love love this stuff!!! First of all it smells AMAZING!! and it works like a gem! I love using it to tame frizzy fly-always and it works great for taming staticky Hair. And what I love best is that it’s a multipurpose oil so after I run it through my hair I dab my hands on my face and let the oil soak into my skin. Amazois! 😊
Sarah C.
Review for: NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil more...
This smells so good and feels luxurious. I use it on my face and hair. If it weren’t so expensive I would use it as a body oil haha. It leaves my face and hair feeling so so soft and helps tame my split ends.
Wendy S.
Review for: NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil, 3.3 fl oz more...
The smell alone keeps me coming back! I have naturally oily everything - hair, skin, scalp - so the thought of adding oil to my already oily zones was crazy to me. I was forever changed after the first use. I use this on the ends of my hair to help keep them smooth. I use it on my face for instant hydration. I use it on my scalp after being out in the elements. I use it on my legs after shaving... This stuff is amazing!
Kitty S.
Review for: NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil, 3.3 fl oz more...
I bought a small travel size to try and initially thought it wasn't anything special. it did make my hair more manageable. but after I stopped using it I realized it actually did made a difference. my hair was smoother and softer after using it. it's a very nice dry oil that doesn't weigh your hair down and plus it's multi purpose.
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Excellent as an hair oil. When I brush my hair and feel the ends are dry and damaged I apply this product and then brush my hair again and what a difference ! The brush goes on very smooth ! Very good !
Lyoka T.
Brooklyn, NY
This on is perfect as opposed to the one with glitters. Also smells the same amazing, not greasy, easy to apply with a comfortable sprayer - never makes the bottle greasy and sticky.
Madeline M.
miami, FL
I know this oil can be used in hair and skin, but where do you find it works best and how do you apply it? Thanks!
Melanie R.
In your opinion, do you think this oil has a strong smell? You think it can pass as perfume?
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
I hear about this all through beauty gurus on YouTube all the time but does this product work well for all types of skin hair etc?? Definitely interested in trying this out.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
What do you use this on? How?
Brittney E.
I received this product to try out but I'm not sure what the best ways to use it are. Any suggestions or tips?