BY NUXE

Exfoliates, smoothes Effective by nature A creamy body scrub with 100% botanical exfoliants in various grain sizes for soft, smooth skin that feels like new. Precious benefits for my skin This skincare product gently exfoliates and refines the skin texture: 95%*. Impurities are eliminated: 95%*. *Use test conducted under dermatological supervision on 19 women over 27 days. % of volunteers who agreed with the claim. Star active ingredients Orange Zest and Lichee Stone extracts and Walnut Shell Powder provide the exfoliating action. Extracts of Sunflower, Corn and Coconut preserve the hydrolipidic film. Almond and Orange Flower Petals soothe and soften the skin. Is this product for me? Yes, it is suitable for all skin types. This paraben-free product contains 95% ingredients of natural origin. Fondant Body Scrub, 200 ml see more...

• Can I use this product to scrub my face, or would that be...1 Answers
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This is a very delicate scrub which leaves your skin feeling so smooth it's not harsh it's very gentle I use it about twice to three times a month it's a good value and I would definitely recommend it
Jenny J.
It's delicate and perfect for sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, smooth and clean. When using any new product tho, test out a small area to see if you get any reactions.
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I absolutely love this scrub. I first tried the shower gel and fell in love with the scent. The scrub is just as good. Love all of the Nuxe products that I've tried.
Viannely G.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always forget about the rest of my body in my skin-care regimen, but this stuff has me remembering every night! Great consistency and awesome smell
April M.
Mauldin, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It sounds weird when you hear the word "fondant" in regards to a body scrub. Don't let that discourage you from trying this scrub.
Alexandra T.
Absolutely adore this! Firstly, the smell is incredible. It’s not too harsh on your skin but you can also feel it working - it’s the perfect balance. My skin feels so smooth and exfoliated after use, and it’s perfect before shaving. I love this product.
Dominika T.
It's a very delicate body scrub. The smell of this product is very nice and delicate too. I can recommend it for sensitive skin.
Mariam E.
Egypt
One of my favorite body scrub it contains natural and organic ingredients, it's gentle on your body and it really refines the skin texture and leaves you feel smooth and fresh. Highly recommend it ❤️
Caroline B.
Racine, WI
Can I use this product to scrub my face, or would that be a bad idea?