NUXE Duo Deodorant for Women (Worth £17.00)

by NUXE

Stay fresh, confident and comfortable with NUXE Duo Deodorant for Women, a pair of refreshing, roll-on antiperspirants that deliver 24 hour protection. Helping to keep your underarms fresh, dry and odour-free, the deodorant contains natural Alum and Silver Powder to calm skin whilst neutralising unwanted smells for a fresh, purified feeling all day. It leaves no white marks on skin or clothing, and is gentle enough to use straight after shaving. Infused with a delectable Coconut Sorbet, White Blossom and Wild Vanilla fragrance. Contains: 2 x NUXE Body Long-Lasting Deodorant (50ml). Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Free from alcohol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUXE Duo Deodorant for Women (Worth £17.00)!
NINO M.
Wilmington, DE
Nuxe deodorant is so good product but i am not going to buy it again. It smells good but it is necessary to use 2 or 3 time in a day... this is not comfortable... but it does not contain aluminum, and it is safe for healthy
Amélie B.
Dunedin
This product is so great because it is easy to use, smells great, and does its job. I used to use a spray deodorant but since then, I swear by this product which is so good. It does not leave traces like some deodorants. I would recommend this product 100%!
nini G.
New Castle, DE
I buy that but I really disappointed because smell is so good but protection is not good. I think nuxe is good brand and I really confused

Looking for your answer?