BY NUXE

Creme Prodigieuse® Night - Anti-fatigue moisturizing cream - All Skin types. Effective by nature A moisturizing and re-energizing night cream with the mythical fragrance of Huile Prodigieuse®  to fight against the damage caused by daily oxidative stress, the main factor responsible for skin aging.  It gently assists with cellular renewal. In the morning, facial features appear smoothed; skin looks luminous, as if renewed. Precious benefits for my skin A NUXE innovation, this night-renewing cream works to encourage cell renewal . It prevents the appearance of visible signs of skin aging caused by the daily oxidative stress . On awakening, the skin is softer an. see more...

• Where do i put this? On my face? Under my eyes? On my ent...1 Answers
  • Is this good to sleep with on for sensitive skin 1 Answers
Madeline M.
I won a set of this products and this is the first I used. I must say, best night creme ever. It's not greasy, it smells WONDERFUL and face absorbs everything. Honestly, is a little pricey and I wouldn't be able to buy it at first without knowing how it works, but I can tell you this really works and would definitely buy this.
Tazman M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this as a night cream. This product I use every night and it helps my skin feel hydrated and bright in the morning. It's very soothing without feeling too heavy or oily.
shay b.
Naperville, IL
I love this stuff! My skin feels like literal velvet after I use it, and it brightens up my whole visage. It is pricey, but worth every single cent. Plus, it smells AMAZING, and the company's basis in nature soothes my eco side.
Allie K.
Newport Beach , Ca
I absolutely love this product! I suffer from acne and it does not break me out at all! It's extremely effective in hydrating your skin without making it feel heavy or oily.
Kacey S.
Athens, AL
The scent is amazing and the product leaves your skin super soft and hydrated when you wake in the morning! It's like a little treat at the end of he day!
maggie b.
Winfield, IL
Such a great product and a great brand. Keeps my skin really soft and doesn't dry out immediately which helps during the cold seasons!
Natalia C.
I like that this cream is not oily. I've been using it for more than 3 years. It smells great as well. It is reasonable priced as well.
Jenna E.
Joplin, MO
Love this product line and this cream is amazing! keeps my skin soft, smells great and doesn't leave my pores clogged
Silvia M.
I love this cream. I use this every night before I got to be and I wake up and my skin feels absolutely moisturized
Mary A.
Great night cream - it is very moisturizing, it makes my skin look fresher and brighter. Doesn't clog pores.
Jennifer W.
Is this good to sleep with on for sensitive skin
Natasha T.
Brookline, NH
Where do i put this? On my face? Under my eyes? On my entire body? What spot is it best for if it's for your entire body, can you still put it on your face or will it cause me to breakout?

Amazon