BY NUXE

Creme Prodigieuse® Day - Anti-fatigue moisturizing cream - Normal to combination skin. Effective by nature A moisturizing and reviving cream with the mythical fragrance of Huile Prodigieuse® and a fine, silky texture leaves a matt effect on normal to combination skin and protects against oxidative stress, the main cause of skin aging. Precious benefits for my skin This moisturizing and reviving cream provides significant improvement in moisturization and complexion freshness, as well as leaving the skin looking matt. High concentrations of powerful anti-oxidants protect the skin from oxidative stress caused by daily environmental aggressions. Feeling moisturized and pro. see more...

Kellie T.
Cleveland
Love everything about the Nuxe line! I purchased my first pieces of Nuxe skincare, while in Paris last year. At first I was unsure of the smell, but it quickly grew on me. I love the feel and finish of the moisturizing cream! It is just enough, without being heavy.
Anne O.
Burke , VA
My skin is oily, so I am hesitant to purchase moisturizers. A friend had this and raved about how it turned her dry patches into glowing skin without breaking her out. So o gave it a shot and I'm in love! It smells good and delivers serious results while still be somewhat affordable. I will be repurchasing soon! Worth a shot if you see it at a local drugstore!
Sherry P.
Mesquite, TX
As a nurse who washes my hands so many times a day, it is imperative that a good emollient and protective lotion be used. This may not be "labeled" for hands alone but thats what I use it for. A bit expensive but especially worth it during the winter months
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Whew, OK. I gotta be honest. The smell of this product does not appeal to me. If you know what "Desitin" is (calling all my childcare workers), steer clear. It's the exact smell and consistency of ..That. if you don't know what that is (you fortunate soul), you should be fine. This is a solid moisturizer that works beautifully under makeup.
Mary A.
This is great day cream for me - it is moisturizing, but it doesn't make my face greasy. It also doesn't clog my pores which is a huge plus too. It smells very nice and it is in a tube which is hygienic.
Anyi Z.
bronx, NY
Love this!!! I receive this item with my ipsy monthly bang and I couldn't resist to get a new one. Is awesome the texture is good and it make you feel really clean
shay b.
Naperville, IL
I LOVE THIS. Yes, it's pricey, but it does a fantastic job of hydrating as well as softening. Worth the splurge, in my opinion.
Sydney U.
Vina, AL
I work out 5 days a week with heavy weights and this cream keeps my hands silky smooth a despite work put in with my hands.
Arlene T.
I love Nuxe. I don't know if it's the smell which makes me feel so relaxed or the fact it makes my skin feel like butter!
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
I got this in a Glossy Box. It smells good. I don't like it much other than that. It felt heavy to me.
Madeline M.