BY NUXE

Creme Nirvanesque? Enrichie Dry and Very Dry Skin "Comforting" first wrinkle care.  De-stresses and eases the skin instantly.  Nourishes and restores comfort of the skin. Ultimate, long-lasting skin comfort  61% ingredients of natural origin The first skin care line issued from the Neuro-Cosmetic based on Flowers to efficaciously smooth and relax the skin. Reduction of skin micro-tensions by inhibiting the release of the 3 main cutaneous neurotransmitters:  Acetylcholine, CGRP and Substance P Enchanting texture and fragrance Nuxe patented preservative system without paraben nor phenoxyethanol Active Ingredients: Trio of Nuxe exclusive active ingredients: Blue Lotus Seeds Poppy Seeds Althea Root Acmella Echium Oil Amaranth Protein Calmosensine Macadamia Oil see more...

Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This leaves my skin feeling so hydrated. It's very effective. I'm very satisfied with the results. It's a great product overall. It has very nice packaging as well. I would recommend this to others!!!
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
I was given this as a gift, I absolutely love this product. I have dry skin so it kept my skin moisturized throughout the day. it is a little expensive . There are other creams that are just as good but I would buy this again
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
This is the best moisturizer that I've ever tried. I use this only at night since the consistency is very rich. Although rich, it is not uncomfortable nor does it leave a thick residue. It feels soothing and you don't need much of the product to moisturize! It is a bit pricey but I feel that it is a great investment for your skin.
crystal g.
hermiston
this is an amazing moisturizer is very hydrating and glides on like butter I have very sensitive skin so I'll tell you when was anything makes my skin break but not this I am a repeat user and definitely will be buying this again I recommend this for anyone who needs a well hydrated Face
Vanessa R.
College Point, NY
I used this cream because i am getting lines in my forehead. This cream works very well. It reduced the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles and it left my face moisturized and flawless!
Jade K.
I love love love this cream!! It makes my skin soo smooth, hydrated and moisturized at the same type. I have a sensitive skin that breaks out to almost everything but not to this one!
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
This cream definitely helps with the lining in the skin. I like to use it before I put on my makeup to ensure my concealer isn't going to crease on me through the day. It could be a little less thick but I am just very picky about that.
Tasha R.
Searcy , AR
Great product! First time user but I will be back for sure for more. Gentle on skin, did not cause any break outs like some products will. Met all expectations.
Maria V.
Great product ! It moisturizes my skin just the right amount for the whole day.
I would definitely recommend it for anyone who has combination skin!
Nelly C.
I received this item as a free sample and I love it so much I purchased the item. My skin feels so soft and hydrated. Totally recommend!
vanessa l.
colombia
Es muy pero miy bueno espero tener una muestra
Kara C.
Does this make a visible difference in expression lines?
zoie s.
Is this good for rednees
Sondra S.
Does this stuff actually work to reduce fine lines?
Renee W.