BY NUXE

Creme Nirvanesque? Enrichie Dry and Very Dry Skin "Comforting" first wrinkle care.  De-stresses and eases the skin instantly.  Nourishes and restores comfort of the skin. Ultimate, long-lasting skin comfort  61% ingredients of natural origin The first skin care line issued from the Neuro-Cosmetic based on Flowers to efficaciously smooth and relax the skin. Reduction of skin micro-tensions by inhibiting the release of the 3 main cutaneous neurotransmitters:  Acetylcholine, CGRP and Substance P Enchanting texture and fragrance Nuxe patented preservative system without paraben nor phenoxyethanol Active Ingredients: Trio of Nuxe exclusive active ingredients: Blue Lotus Seeds Poppy Seeds Althea Root Acmella Echium Oil Amaranth Protein Calmosensine Macadamia Oil see more...

• Does this actually work? 3 Answers
  • How does it work? Is it worth it?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cream? Do you use it alone or with some oth...1 Answers
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
This cream definitely helps with the lining in the skin. I like to use it before I put on my makeup to ensure my concealer isn't going to crease on me through the day. It could be a little less thick but I am just very picky about that.
Roslyn H.
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this as a gift, I absolutely love this product. I have dry skin so it kept my skin moisturized throughout the day. it is a little expensive . There are other creams that are just as good but I would buy this again
Ruba A.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This leaves my skin feeling so hydrated. It's very effective. I'm very satisfied with the results. It's a great product overall. It has very nice packaging as well. I would recommend this to others!!!
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Searcy , AR
Great product! First time user but I will be back for sure for more. Gentle on skin, did not cause any break outs like some products will. Met all expectations.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product ! It moisturizes my skin just the right amount for the whole day.
I would definitely recommend it for anyone who has combination skin!
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
I been using this cream for almost a year and i love the smell and texture mostly, is gentle ok the skin very gentle,
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
San Antonio, TX
Su olor riquísima y me encanta que super suavesita:) me fascina mi NUXE creme nirvanesque
Rose A.
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
Oh yes woks so well. Not the bomb tho. But I still like the product. Still works.
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Love this makes my skin feel so hydrated I highly recommend this for anybody !!
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
This is the best moisturizer that I've ever tried. I use this only at night since the consistency is very rich. Although rich, it is not uncomfortable nor does it leave a thick residue. It feels soothing and you don't need much of the product to moisturize! It is a bit pricey but I feel that it is a great investment for your skin.
vanessa l.
vanessa l.
colombia
Es muy pero miy bueno espero tener una muestra
Sondra S.
Sondra S.
Does this stuff actually work to reduce fine lines?
Renee W.
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
Does this actually work?
zoie s.
zoie s.
Is this good for rednees
Kara C.
Kara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make a visible difference in expression lines?