Add a Photo

By NUXE
This Cleansing Milk gently eliminates impurities and make-up from the face, eyes and lips. A rich, smooth and comfortable texture that perfectly cleanses, removes make-up and protects the skin from dryness with a non-oily finish. Face, eyes and lips are perfectly cleansed. Skin is supple and comfortable. Comforting Cleansing Milk.
Kori C.
Kori C.
I got a sample version of this from pinchme.com I personally wasn't empresses with it, didn't really do much for me, sorry.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Salem, OH
Jan. 22, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: NUXE Comforting Cleansing Milk, 6.7 oz
This is a fantastic cleanser if you use it as it directs. I have a hard time motivating myself to do my full skincare routine at night and this is so easy. It's really gentle and moisturizing which has been amazing for my sensitive acne prone skin. I think it is totally worth the price and will be repurchasing!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sept. 25, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: NUXE Comforting Cleansing Milk, 6.7 oz
I got a small sample size version of this cleansing milk and really enjoyed it. I liked the light orange scent it had, and how genre it was on my skin. It was effective at removing makeup, even eye makeup.
I was even more excited to see that it was made from 98% natural ingredients, most of which are Eco Cert organic ingredients.

I would buy the full sized version of this product and will be trying their skin care creams. I'll review those next when I buy them,