BY NUXE

This Cleansing Milk gently eliminates impurities and make-up from the face, eyes and lips. A rich, smooth and comfortable texture that perfectly cleanses, removes make-up and protects the skin from dryness with a non-oily finish. Face, eyes and lips are perfectly cleansed. Skin is supple and comfortable. Comforting Cleansing Milk. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Ravenna, OH
This is a fantastic cleanser if you use it as it directs. I have a hard time motivating myself to do my full skincare routine at night and this is so easy. It's really gentle and moisturizing which has been amazing for my sensitive acne prone skin. I think it is totally worth the price and will be repurchasing!
Kori C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample version of this from pinchme.com I personally wasn't empresses with it, didn't really do much for me, sorry.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cream rich but does not cause fat for the skin reduces the fat and works to close the pores really a good 200 ml but long lasting does not cause pimples to the skin and also reduces the wrinkles high because it is high-moisturizing Knox of my favorite products do not understand anything bad never
Jude A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great but not for everyone. Exactly what it says it is. It was really gentle and non-stripping. This doesn't lather which proves how gentle it is. This is probably more suitable for dry and sensitive skin. I have oily skin so this isn't the best cleanser for me as I need something a bit stronger. However, I do use it every once in a while because my skin gets irritated from all the strong acne treatments. If you have oily skin, too, I would recommend using it during the winter & whenever you want something gentle to replenish your skin, but not to be used as your main cleanser. You could use this one in the morning & another cleanser with salicylic acid at night.
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a small sample size version of this cleansing milk and really enjoyed it. I liked the light orange scent it had, and how genre it was on my skin. It was effective at removing makeup, even eye makeup.
I was even more excited to see that it was made from 98% natural ingredients, most of which are Eco Cert organic ingredients.

I would buy the full sized version of this product and will be trying their skin care creams. I'll review those next when I buy them,