NUXE Baume Prodigieux Levres Nutri-Protecting Lip Care - SPF 15 uploaded by Nada D.

BY NUXE

With Mango Butter, Sunflower and Vitamin E This multi-purpose balm helps nourish lips , protects them and enhances their beauty with its gloss effect.  Botanical Fill-in Spheres work to smooth and "plump up" lips.  Instantly, lips seem to gain in suppleness, comfort and volume.  Lips are delicately colored, and enhanced with iridescent brown reflections. Preservative-free, contains no mineral oils or animal ingredients. see more...

Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice this isn't more better because this color its skin care the mouth ist save a little pretty good product beautifull color  brilliant I buy in the store in Manhattan n.y beautifull I recommend
kaylen w.
kaylen w.
Monument, NM
This looks like something I would like to try. Always looking for a new lip product especially one that would protect the my lips.
Sarah F.
I liked it very much it fell smooth and light and moisture my lips and protecs my lips please try this product
kacterine g.
kacterine g.
Miami, Florida
Does this lip taste and smell?
Its colorfull or not
Sarah F.
Does it fell think and stiki on the lips does i it moisture my lips
Ist health?
Sarah F.
Deos it look good on the lips?