BY NUXE

This mask has a "new skin" formula with a 3-step action for a clear complexion and clarified skin tone. It has a warming effect that opens up pores to deeply cleanse and unclog the skin, which is gently clarified and exfoliated. Suitable for women and men who want to take care of their skin. For normal, combination or greasy skins. Pores are deeply cleansed and unclogged from the first application for 81%* of women. Skin texture is refined and smoothed from the first application: 95%*. From the first application, excess sebum is absorbed, skin is matified and tone is clarified: 95%*. * Dermatological usage tests carried out on 21 volunteers over 28 days using the product twice a day. Ideal for combination or greasy skins.® Unclogging Thermo-Active Mask once or twice a week. Aroma Perfection Thermo Ac. see more...

Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I really like this mask. Its warming effects are not as pronounced as some other brands I have tried, but it is a gentle yet effective exfoliant and smells wonderful. My skin felt soft and renewed. I used this as a cleanser, but due to its thick consistency I left it on as a masque for a few minutes as well. Overall I'm pleased with the product but feel there are more affordable and just as good options on the market.
Emmy-Lou E.
Rumilly
Nuxe est une marque que j’adore utiliser. Et ce masque est très efficace. Très utile quand on a peu de temps, c’est un masque gommant qui se pose entre 2 et 3 min... au top quand on veut chouchouter sa peau en peu de temps.
Wadha A.
It's a little small but you don't need that much product, it's really nice it's a mask that exfoliates at the same time it doesn't take that long on the skin you only leave it for 1-2 minutes then wash it off, it makes your skin feel refreshed and soft and beautiful,I really recommend it 👍
Haidée P.
New Castle, DE
This Nuxe mask is applied with a damp face, like most masks and allowed to act between 2 and 3 minutes. Then it is not removed, but it is massaged and that's when you feel the heat effect. Then rinse with cold water and go.
The result is very good, although in my case to remove the black spots from the nose area, I always need to use specific strips or the more famous black masks.
Ayah S.
mansoura
I am in love with that scrup mask it is really active
U firstly apply it on all ur face and neck then wait for the heat I usually wait for 10 minutes then make circles with your fingers and scrup ur skin specially dry areas U will notice that your skin actually breathes then apply toner and moisturizer
Rana E.
This mask promises to work on unclogging, exfoliating and clarifying pores. It totally met my expectations and I'm in love with it. It's a unique product in the way it works. You apply a thin layer and as you apply it you can feel the heat getting generated. Leave it on for 2-5 minutes then massage it in circular motion before you wash it off with cold water. My skin looks so bright and feels so smooth after using it.
Hend N.
The mask is very gentle on my skin, doesn't cause any irritation or redness. It exfoliates very gently and my skin feels very clear and fresh afterwards. Unfortunately the container is very small for the price.
SARA G.
This product is a miracle for my combination skin with acné.
I recommended use 3 times a week and noticed heslthy glow,refined pobres and smooth face.
Nancy K.
Good odor . Good cleanser. It doesn't make my face glow or something . Poor mask for its price . Good but don't recommend