NUXE Aroma-Perfection Purifying Cleansing Gel uploaded by emna b.

BY NUXE

Aroma-Perfection® Clears Pores, Eliminates Excess Sebum With Plants Combination and Oily Skin Clears pores and eliminates excess sebum while respecting the skin .  Morning or night, work into a lather on damp skin then rinse off.  Avoid contact with the eyes. Without paraben nor phenoxyethanol 78.8% ingredients of natural origin Soap-free, alcohol-free Active Ingredients: Salicylic acid grafted onto an Acacia Polysaccharide Zinc + L-PCA Soapwort root Laminaria Digitata algae Gentle surfactants see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin? I don't tolerate acids r...1 Answers
Amerine W.
Astoria, NY
This product leaves my face feeling clean yet doesn't dry my skin out and the pump facilitates use. there is a lot of product so it is worth the price and you only need one pump for each use. The smell is completely natural and pleasant.
Mary A.
This smells amazing! Also it cleanses my face really good, without drying it. It has very convinient package - with a pump. And it lasts forever!
Jamie J.
Greensboro, NC
It worked ok for me. but it dried my skin out. Maybe it will work for someone else.
Rehab O.
Cairo, Cairo
I’m using this purifying Gel and it’s spectacular and I mean it I love it cleanses your skin without drying it , you can use twice a day , and moisturize your skin after it if you want . The gel eliminates excess sebum and clears pores , it’s for combination and oily skin if you have a dry skin I don’t recommend you to use it. It is easy packaging and it has a kind of lock you can lock it after using it , easy to wash and I would buy it again and again
emna b.
To start with, the packaging is both elegant and simple to use with its handy bottle with a pump. It has a smooth gel texture with a semi clear white color and a pleasant feel. Upon applying it, this product does not foam.Yet it still cleanses the skin perfectly offering a refreshing and herbal scent.
After using this cleanser, my skin is left extremely soft and does not feel tense. Additionally, I have noticed that when cleaning my face with water by doing circular motions, the product has a peeling effect removing all dead skin cells. I have also remarked less blackheads on my chin. However, the peeling effect was less present as I used the product more and more.
So if you are in need of an efficient and gentle cleanser which does not dry out skin, this product is perfect for you.
mariana c.
San luis potosi, San luis potosi
This is no regular soap, the foam it makes is really creamy, and it seems to work better than well, foamy cleaning foams, i love the smell, and my skin gets real clean and shine free for a long time, it also helps acne prone skin to get better and diminishes the frequency of blemishes appearing.
Silena G.
This is such a nice cleanser,it makes your face soft and it almost makes your face smooth ,it's oil free it does make your face dry but you can use a moisturizer.
Tania S.
Is this good for sensitive skin? I don't tolerate acids really well