Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black

by Nuwave Oven

Nuwave Infrared Oven Packs a Lot into a Compact PackageIf you're the type of person who's rushing to fix dinner after forgetting to take anything out to thaw, the Nuwave Oven Pro infrared oven is for you. Designed with a fantastic array of food preparation options on one compact unit, you can roast, grill, bake, steam and more, with no defrosting necessary. This oven cooks food 50 percent faster and uses less electricity than conventional cooking methods. The Nuwave infrared oven is the perfect appliance for small spaces, from campers to college dorms to tiny apartments. Its small footprint belies its family-sized capacity, though. It can hold a ham up to 14 lbs. or a 16-lb. turkey. That makes it a great back-up oven for people who entertain a lot.

Can you use this in your college dorm?
I m thinking buy it since it's on sale in macys. Does it woth it?
Considering buying this product. Is it worth the purchase or should I just pass and cook like normal? Single mom looking for a better way.
Start your review of Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black!
Fairmont, WV
Love the NUVAWAVE!!! I USE IT FOR WHATEVER I CAN POSSIBLY CAN USE IT FOR!! VER MUCH WORTH IY!!
No Special Diet
Tlemcen

Holy crap has this thing changed my life. I'm talking I hated cooking until my parents got me this. My fiance and i use it every day, it is so easy to use, and you can always look any recipe up on here or Pinterest

Halal, No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...