BY NUWAVE OVEN

Nuwave Infrared Oven Packs a Lot into a Compact PackageIf you're the type of person who's rushing to fix dinner after forgetting to take anything out to thaw, the Nuwave Oven Pro infrared oven is for you. Designed with a fantastic array of food preparation options on one compact unit, you can roast, grill, bake, steam and more, with no defrosting necessary. This oven cooks food 50 percent faster and uses less electricity than conventional cooking methods. The Nuwave infrared oven is the perfect appliance for small spaces, from campers to college dorms to tiny apartments. Its small footprint belies its family-sized capacity, though. It can hold a ham up to 14 lbs. or a 16-lb. turkey. That makes it a great back-up oven for people who entertain a lot. see more...

Buy on Kmart
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Holy crap has this thing changed my life. I'm talking I hated cooking until my parents got me this. My fiance and i use it every day, it is so easy to use, and you can always look any recipe up on here or Pinterest .
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Why did I not get this sooner?! I ordered this just a week ago and have cooked 3 meals with it and it is a game changer! We had been in a fast food rut. Two kids under 4 and a puppy, appointments and house work... all combined with me just not being a very creative cook or motivated. But this thing can do ANYTHING and so far, it's all been good! I made the best chicken I've ever made in this thing tonight. It's quick, efficient, easy to clean and SO easy to use. I'm in love!
Morgan C.
Weatherford, TX
We recently bought a nuwave and I love it. It works very well. We cook hamburgers and bacon in it often. Still need to try out baking. I don't like the constant clean up you have to do with it and it does take up a lot of counter space but it is nice to use if you want dinner done in half the time.
Hayli Z.
Novi, MI
The NuWave has literally changed my life. Cooking is so much easier and it encourages me to actually make my own food rather than going out to eat during my long work weeks!
erica q.
Aledo , TX
It works pretty good.  I wanted this really bad for many years.  Once I got it I literally cooked everything I could in here.  It all turned out "meh ok".  I stopped using it shortly after and its just sitting in the garage sale box.  Disappointed.
Mackenzie J.
Omaha, NE
I totally couldn't live without this! I use it for so many meals and it has such quick clean up. It makes every meal 10X's quicker. Hashbrowns are one of my favorite things to make, as of lately. It gives you the perfect crunch without all the grease!
Lauren  L.
Philpot, KY
I love my nuwave, but it doesn't cook a pot roast or fish very well. It's great for pizzas, appetizers, or air frying. Much quicker to fix snack foods, rather than the oven.
Jennifer B.
Pen Argyl , PA
I love my nuwave use it almost every night you can put frozen food in there the meats come out nice and juicy would recommend to anybody
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Love the NUVAWAVE!!! I USE IT FOR WHATEVER I CAN POSSIBLY CAN USE IT FOR!! VER MUCH WORTH IY!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can you use this in your college dorm?
Teresa M.
Conroe, TX
I have really been wanting to get one of these to try and eat healthier and do food prep. Do you think it is a fast healthy way to cook? How does it do cooking fish, chicken, and veggies?
Jo-Vonne L.
Considering buying this product. Is it worth the purchase or should I just pass and cook like normal? Single mom looking for a better way.
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
What are the best things to cook in this? Is there anything you've tried to use it for that didn't work out?
li l.
Winchester, TN
I m thinking buy it since it's on sale in macys. Does it woth it?