Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black

by Nuwave Oven

Nuwave Infrared Oven Packs a Lot into a Compact PackageIf you're the type of person who's rushing to fix dinner after forgetting to take anything out to thaw, the Nuwave Oven Pro infrared oven is for you. Designed with a fantastic array of food preparation options on one compact unit, you can roast, grill, bake, steam and more, with no defrosting necessary. This oven cooks food 50 percent faster and uses less electricity than conventional cooking methods. The Nuwave infrared oven is the perfect appliance for small spaces, from campers to college dorms to tiny apartments. Its small footprint belies its family-sized capacity, though. It can hold a ham up to 14 lbs. or a 16-lb. turkey. That makes it a great back-up oven for people who entertain a lot.

Can you use this in your college dorm?
I m thinking buy it since it's on sale in macys. Does it woth it?
Considering buying this product. Is it worth the purchase or should I just pass and cook like normal? Single mom looking for a better way.
Start your review of Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black!
Knoxville
LISTEN LINDA..... this is probably going to be the longest review I've ever written. This is the BEST product I've ever purchased in my life next to my life transportation (car) LOL  I have owned this for over 6 years and I use this Every, Single, Day.  No kidding.  I rave about this in real life too.  I have friends I have gotten to try this and they are sold with me.  Every single parent and college kid needs to have one of these. So why is it so great....? Number one - it makes cooking SO EASY.  I seriously never thaw anything.  Hey, I'm not a fan of "cooking" anything that takes longer than 20 minutes.  I used to be a single mom and I work long hours.  I'm also absent minded and when I have ever taken something out of the freezer to thaw it ends up on the counter for way too many hours.  Frozen straight into the NuWave… Salmon takes 22 minutes for a 6oz filet, add another 2 or 3 minutes for a second filet (from FROZEN). Frozen broccoli takes about 8 minutes. Same with bacon.... Number two - It makes the juicest meat you will ever eat.  No joke. I have cooked a whole turkey (I used the 4 inch expander sold separately) and it was the juiciest turkey I've ever eaten in my life with a crispy brown skin.  Because this is a convection (circulates heat to evenly cook), convention (like your oven), and infrared cooker, it browns and cooks everything thoroughly and faster!   Number three - saves on stove/oven heating bill.  Even better, if you can have this in your dorm instead of a hotplate this will make you the best college food Ever.  If you want to reheat, this is better than your microwave because a microwave sucks the moisture out of your food and makes it dry, where this keeps all the moisture in the food. So basically, you can bake, broil, roast, grill, steam, dehydrate, barbecue and air-fry (yep, I've made the perfect fries in this). Any extra fat drips to the bottom of the pan which is easily removeable and washed. The black top element will untwist from the clear dome and can be washed too. This is not a gimmick. It is the best item you'll ever own and you'll wonder how you lived without it. I have tons of food pics but I cant get them to load unfortunately....
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Paleo
Tulsa, OK
This kitchen appliance is used frequently. I love the variety of things you can cook in it and it all comes out delicious. Thawed or frozen, meats are always tender and juicy and it does a stellar job on veggies as well. Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black uploaded by stephanie B.
Why did I not get this sooner?! I ordered this just a week ago and have cooked 3 meals with it and it is a game changer! We had been in a fast food rut. Two kids under 4 and a puppy, appointments and house work... all combined with me just not being a very creative cook or motivated. But this thing can do ANYTHING and so far, it's all been good! I made the best chicken I've ever made in this thing tonight. It's quick, efficient, easy to clean and SO easy to use. I'm in love!
Novi, MI
The NuWave has literally changed my life. Cooking is so much easier and it encourages me to actually make my own food rather than going out to eat during my long work weeks!
Odenton, MD
Holy crap has this thing changed my life. I'm talking I hated cooking until my parents got me this. My fiance and i use it every day, it is so easy to use, and you can always look any recipe up on here or Pinterest .
Dairy Free
Weatherford, TX
We recently bought a nuwave and I love it. It works very well. We cook hamburgers and bacon in it often. Still need to try out baking. I don't like the constant clean up you have to do with it and it does take up a lot of counter space but it is nice to use if you want dinner done in half the time.
Organic, No Special Diet
Aledo, TX
It works pretty good.  I wanted this really bad for many years.  Once I got it I literally cooked everything I could in here.  It all turned out "meh ok".  I stopped using it shortly after and its just sitting in the garage sale box.  Disappointed.
Omaha, NE
I totally couldn't live without this! I use it for so many meals and it has such quick clean up. It makes every meal 10X's quicker. Hashbrowns are one of my favorite things to make, as of lately. It gives you the perfect crunch without all the grease!
Philpot, KY
I love my nuwave, but it doesn't cook a pot roast or fish very well. It's great for pizzas, appetizers, or air frying. Much quicker to fix snack foods, rather than the oven.
Pen Argyl, PA
I love my nuwave use it almost every night you can put frozen food in there the meats come out nice and juicy would recommend to anybody
Ask a question to the Influenster community...