BY NUVISION

The NuVision 7.85 (TM785M3) high definition tablet with Intel processing power is an internet-enabled device that brings value and functionality together. The NuVision tablet features a 7.85" HD screen, Android KitKat and dual cameras making this tablet a big value in a slim form. The NuVision 7.85 features a 7.85 inch diagonal, high-definition screen with 1024 x 768 pixel resolution and has an Intel ATOM Dual-Core 1.2GHz processor, running Android 4.4 KitKat. It features a front facing and rear camera allowing you to be able to take vivid pictures and "selfies" with the abilitiy to send them to your social network via WiFi. The 16GB hard drive of memory holds volumes of music, videos, and apps. It comes ready with Google Play, Gmail, YouTube and many other popular applications. For battery life, the NuVision 7.85 can go up to 6 hours on a single charge, and at about one pound, its lightweight design makes it easy to carry around. see more...

Stephanie A.
Love this tablet because it's a great price and a great device. It does everything my iPad mini did except it's way cheaper. I mostly use it to read eBooks and used it for college but it's still great for things like social media usage and document editing. Battery could be better though.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.