NuVet Labs® Nuvet Plus uploaded by Teresa A.

BY NUVET LABS

Zoe R.
We originally purchased these for our Border Collie pup as recommended by his breeder. We ended up having to share with our other dog too. They love the taste of these vitamins and never seem to get tired of them as my other dog had before. Definitely my #1 preferred vitamin.
Beatriz S.
Santiago, RM
I'll like to know what is This for? Because I really Don't know but has some good reviews
Jordyn M.
THE BEST VITAMINS ON THE MARKET!
I order mine online and usually buy the 3 month supply at a time. It has exceeded my expectations!
This is kind of like a vitamin for a dog, it is recommended by breeders and groomers worldwide! It combines vitamins, minerals, enzymes , and herbal support. All without artificial colors or flavors.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
Works awesome for over all Heath and strength, They are very large so I crush them up in wet food too make sure they eat it all,
Kristen K.
Arlington Heights, IL
NuVet Plus Reviews on this are awesome. My two dogs get it everyday. They go nuts when we open the bottle. I'm happy to leave a nuvet review on this one, it's been great for my boxer and lab!
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Works great for overall health of a dog. and my dogs will actually eat it without having to shove it down their throat.
Shelby Z.
My mom and I rescue lots of dogs. All of our fur babies love these and seems to benefit from them! They love the taste and tame them just like a treat! Its nice knowing your giving your pet something that they love and its healthy for them as well.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where do I start? These vitamins are amazing. You can either find them on the website or amazon sometimes doggy daycares or your your groomers will carry them if they sell retail. These vitamins work for everything and the best part is you can give them as treats so your fur baby doesn't feel like you are forcing them to take them. I have never had a problem with a dog taking them and most of our over night dogs take them on a daily. (I work at a doggy daycare and their fur parents bring them with them) I really love these as a dog owner myself my pits hair is growing back from the hotspots he had. He also had some other skin problems and nothing was helping and these seemed to do the trick he love them
Heather D.
McKinney, TX
Great product. My cats have more energy. I feel they are protected from common illnesses. They are hairless cats but their skin is brighter and their eyes. They tolerate the powdered formula without any GI side effects. I mix it into their food and they consume it without problems.
My dog takes these every day, and like people have mentioned in the reviews, he loves them. However, are there any actual research studies proving their effectiveness? All the reviews are "I think..." "I feel..." and make random associations and statements that aren't actually backed up with evidence.
Rebekah G.