NuVet Labs® Nuvet Plus uploaded by Teresa A.

BY NUVET LABS

Lynda B.
Washoe City
Our service dog breeder recommended NuVet vitamins for our puppy.  He has been on them since he was 2 months old.  He is now a happy healthy 3 year old English Golden Retriever.  We truly believe his good health has been generated by him taking these vitamins.
Zoe R.
We originally purchased these for our Border Collie pup as recommended by his breeder. We ended up having to share with our other dog too. They love the taste of these vitamins and never seem to get tired of them as my other dog had before. Definitely my #1 preferred vitamin.
Heather D.
McKinney, TX
Great product. My cats have more energy. I feel they are protected from common illnesses. They are hairless cats but their skin is brighter and their eyes. They tolerate the powdered formula without any GI side effects. I mix it into their food and they consume it without problems.
Shelby Z.
My mom and I rescue lots of dogs. All of our fur babies love these and seems to benefit from them! They love the taste and tame them just like a treat! Its nice knowing your giving your pet something that they love and its healthy for them as well.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Where do I start? These vitamins are amazing. You can either find them on the website or amazon sometimes doggy daycares or your your groomers will carry them if they sell retail. These vitamins work for everything and the best part is you can give them as treats so your fur baby doesn't feel like you are forcing them to take them. I have never had a problem with a dog taking them and most of our over night dogs take them on a daily. (I work at a doggy daycare and their fur parents bring them with them) I really love these as a dog owner myself my pits hair is growing back from the hotspots he had. He also had some other skin problems and nothing was helping and these seemed to do the trick he love them
Teresa A.
Gilbert, AZ
Nuvet is a miracle! My goldendoodle, Cara, is 6 years old. 2 1/2 years ago I thought we were going to lose her. She has hip dysplasia. She was, in my mind, still our puppy, however, she could barely stand. She whimpered when she got off the couch and sometimes she would wet herself because she just couldn't get up. My vet had her on two different medications, costing over $100 per month. One made her drowsy and the other was hard on her stomach. She seemed to be barely getting by and not improving. It was heartbreaking!
A friend gave me a bottle of Nuvet Plus and said they were very helpful with his dog. Within a couple weeks I noticed a drastic change in my "puppy". She was more peppy and was able to stand more easily.  By the second month, she was running around, jumping up to give us kisses, and going up the stairs again, which she hadn't been able to do for several months.  Before we finished the bottle, which lasted us three months, she was off both of her prescription medications. It was a miracle!
 She is now taking Nuvet Plus and Nuvet Hip and Joint. And she is truly a new dog! (I should note also that they are much cheaper than the prescription medication she was on before.) I couldn't be more grateful for this wonderful company for giving me back my puppy and giving her back quality of life!!
Kristen K.
Arlington Heights, IL
NuVet Plus Reviews on this are awesome. My two dogs get it everyday. They go nuts when we open the bottle. I'm happy to leave a nuvet review on this one, it's been great for my boxer and lab!
This is kind of like a vitamin for a dog, it is recommended by breeders and groomers worldwide! It combines vitamins, minerals, enzymes , and herbal support. All without artificial colors or flavors.
Jordyn M.
THE BEST VITAMINS ON THE MARKET!
I order mine online and usually buy the 3 month supply at a time. It has exceeded my expectations!
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
Works awesome for over all Heath and strength, They are very large so I crush them up in wet food too make sure they eat it all,
My dog takes these every day, and like people have mentioned in the reviews, he loves them. However, are there any actual research studies proving their effectiveness? All the reviews are "I think..." "I feel..." and make random associations and statements that aren't actually backed up with evidence.
Rebekah G.