Teresa A.
Gilbert, AZ
Nuvet is a miracle! My goldendoodle, Cara, is 6 years old. 2 1/2 years ago I thought we were going to lose her. She has hip dysplasia. She was, in my mind, still our puppy, however, she could barely stand. She whimpered when she got off the couch and sometimes she would wet herself because she just couldn't get up. My vet had her on two different medications, costing over $100 per month. One made her drowsy and the other was hard on her stomach. She seemed to be barely getting by and not improving. It was heartbreaking!
A friend gave me a bottle of Nuvet Plus and said they were very helpful with his dog. Within a couple weeks I noticed a drastic change in my "puppy". She was more peppy and was able to stand more easily.  By the second month, she was running around, jumping up to give us kisses, and going up the stairs again, which she hadn't been able to do for several months.  Before we finished the bottle, which lasted us three months, she was off both of her prescription medications. It was a miracle!
 She is now taking Nuvet Plus and Nuvet Hip and Joint. And she is truly a new dog! (I should note also that they are much cheaper than the prescription medication she was on before.) I couldn't be more grateful for this wonderful company for giving me back my puppy and giving her back quality of life!!