BeautyEyeEyeshadownuvega lash

by nuvega lash

Nuvega Lash – This is a completely vegan serum conditioner for your eyelashes that help them grow longer and stronger. The ingredient in this this serum stimulate eyelash growth and thickening so you can stop wearing false lashes. In fact, you can even stop wearing mascara but with this serum, your lashes will be so long that even cone coat of mascara will make them look falsies. Finally, a permanent way to get the lush lash look you crave. No more spending money on lashes you have to throw away.

NUVEGA LASH is THE ONLY VEGAN topical eyelash serum that is applied directly to the upper and lower eyelids near the lash line and the eyebrows. It is not mascara or eyeliner. The serum is colorless and odorless.; NUVEGA LASH has been clinically shown to yield dramatic results in as little as 6 – 8 weeks with continued daily use and helps enhance the natural growth of your eyelashes and brows; NUVEGA LASH uses a high grade 100% VEGAN BLEND of bio-peptides, and vitamins that help stimulate natural growth and nourish lashes and brows for denser, thicker and longer appearance; NUVEGA LASH is physician formulated and opthaolmologist tested for safety. It’s safe to use with contact lenses.; NUVEGA LASH helps to condition your lashes to prevent breakage, keeps lashes flexible and permanently strengthen and grow lashes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nuvega Lash Natural Vegan Eyelash & Eyebrow Growth Serum - Clinically & Opthalmologist Tested - Longer, Darker, Thicker Looking Eyelashes!
Brenda J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nuvega Lash Natural Vegan Eyelash & Eyebrow Growth Serum - Clinically & Opthalmologist Tested - Longer, Darker, Thicker Looking Eyelashes uploaded by Brenda J.
Best thing out there!! Iam completely satisfied with the product its self started using this about 3 years ago till this day I still do use it for my top and bottom lashes, yes it is pretty pricy but I do love the outcome of it. I did notice the effectiveness in a month and my lashes have been kept and maintained pretty long and thick ( I wish I had a pic of my lashes befor but I did post one of my lashes after.:)
Em B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is the greatest! It worked wonder on my stubby eyelashes! I started using it a little over a year ago and it lasted about 6-7 months for me. It really strengthened and grew my lashes. They were the longest and healthiest they had ever been before. It is pricier but I would say week worth it. It took about a month to notice a bid difference but then quickly grew them. The only thing is in the beginning it made my eyelid a little red but that went away? Nuvega Lash Natural Vegan Eyelash & Eyebrow Growth Serum - Clinically & Opthalmologist Tested - Longer, Darker, Thicker Looking Eyelashes

Looking for your answer?