Nuun

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
The discounted aisle provides again with these hydration tablets from Nuun! With a great strawberry melon flavor that isn't over powering, these tablets that easily disolve in water are a great way to stay hydrated and replenish electrolytes. In all honesty, they taste like a sugar free jolly rancher. If you are one into fitness or just looking for something to flavor your water to help you in the hot summer months, I highly suggest Nuun! They leave you feeling refreshed, hydrated, and do not leave a awful after taste in your mouth!
5 / 5
A tasty, fresh, and super easy way to stay hydrated and get some vitamins in. Living in NYC, and working 3 jobs, makes it hard to remember these things sometimes!
5 / 5
I’m not a fan of water, so I always have to find new ways to consume it, as I get dehydrated easily. These tablets are perfect for hydrating + getting important vitamins into your body. I break them up into 4 pieces, then either add into a glass of water or a 16 oz water bottle. These are perfect on the go – I keep a tube in my purse, one on my nightstand + one in my travel bag.