BY NUUN

Vitamin & Electrolytes Drink Tabs from the people at nuun. Tangerine Ginger. Goji Berry Green Tea. Lemon Chai U Natural Hydration is 100% natural. vitamins & electrolytes without the calories & waste. No artificial sweeteners. Fewer than 8 calories per tablet. Tubes are recyclable U Natural Hydration is an all-natural lightly flavored vitamin and hydration tablet that delivers essential electrolytes and vitamins without added sugars or artificial sweeteners.  With elect. see more...

nuun U Natural Hydration
  • "I love this product it taste great in water and cool aid and i wish they made more flavors" in 1 review
  • "I thought these were pretty good but I wasn't completely impressed with the flavor." in 1 review
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
When I was training for a half marathon this past spring, these tablets were indispensable. If I had a particularly long run that day, I'd always take a few minutes once I was at the halfway point and take a few sips of some water with this stuff. It always helped my dry mouth and never upset my stomach! I also felt like it gave me that extra little burst of energy to finish my run strong!
Natalie C.
Watertown, MA
I live a pretty hectic life so staying hydrated is always tough. I bought these in hopes that they might help with balancing out electrolytes and make me feel less thirsty. I bought the Strawberry Lemonade flavor, although it tastes nothing like strawberry lemonade (it tastes like a cross between a tropical fruit and artificial sweetener). Despite the flavor, however, I have to say that I like the results. After finishing 1 tab I already feel more hydrated. You can find Nuun at Whole Foods for $4-$5 a tube.
Jordan D.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this product. It's lower in sodium than regular Nuun, so better for day-to-day use rather than replenishing electrolytes during a workout. The cucumber mint flavor is incredible! I have trouble finding Nuun in stores around me, so the flavors are limited.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
These are great during and after a workout. I put them into my water and I can feel the elecrolytes working right away, great for your muscles and for replenishing your system. And they come in so many great flavors! This is great for saunas also!
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
These are really great! Even though I stay within my water limit, I always feel dehydrated after an intense workout. A lot lower in sodium and great on the go! I can just pop one of those things into my water bottle and sip on my way to another job.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
I am in love with nuun products! I first used when marathon training last year and to this day I swear by them for energy and fitness! LOVE this company and trust their products!
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Helps keep my hydrated - especially when traveling or not driking enough fluids! Tastes ok in selzer water. Easy to carry.
ebube o.
Wylie, TX
This made me feel lighter an more energetic in just a few days and i really hope i get another free sample
Christa V.
Swansboro, Nc
The cola and lemon lime are my favorites! Use them for tri and ultra running and they are awesome
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Great product for distance runners or other athletes to help aid with hydration and performance.
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Are there seasonal flavors as well?
Katina B.
Nitro, WV
Would love to know the new flavors?