Nuun nuun Active, Strawberry Lemonade, 4 ea

by nuun

One Up Your Water Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tabs Nuun Turns Water into a Refreshing Sports Hydration Drink without Sugar Packed with an Optimal Blend of 4 Key Electrolytes to Help Replenish Those Lost during Activities 2 Helps Alleviate Cramps Improve Muscle Function 1 No Sugar, No Carbs, Less Than 8 Calories The Perfect Sports Drink 6 Refreshingly Light Flavor, No High-Fructose Corn Syrup, No Artificial Colors or Flavors 5 Green Hydration Combine Nuun with Your Reusable Water Bottle to Help Reduce Plastic Waste 4 Portable Easy to Use On-the-Go You sweat, Nuun Active Hydration helps replenish! Nuun s signature profile of 4 key electrolytes help your body make the most of the water you re drinking. Hydration is essential for supporting concentration, endurance, and attention to detail. So whether you re winning a marathon or a marathon of errands, make your wat

Has anyone tried these? Curious if they’re super sweet? [user:katiej6]
Where can I find this? Also how's the taste? Is it super artificial?
What is the calorie content of this?
Start your review of Nuun nuun Active, Strawberry Lemonade, 4 ea!
Tina P.
Oregon City, OR
This is my favorite flavor of Nuun. Great for long runs, hikes etc. Keeps me hydrated and quickly rehydrates me. It dissolves easily and is convenient to use.
Dawn C.
Fullerton, CA
I originally got these because I got dx with POTS. At first, I didn't really care for the strange aftertaste they had and it was really hard to drink a 16 oz serving in one sitting. However, as time went on, it got easier and easier to do. It still tastes excessively salty though. The main plus that keeps me drinking them is that they help me feel less POTS symptoms on a bad day. Their effectiveness alone is what helped them get 3 of the 4 stars. An extra star for being low sugar and low calories. Minus half star for aftertaste and a half star for price as they are kind of costly unless you can obtain them on sale like I did.
Samantha M.
Milwaukee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
hydrates you really well!! good for when you’re feeling a bit slow or even hungover lol
Beth L.
Raleigh, NC
I love nuun. You know how some sparkling water brands just have too much sweetness and flavor? Nuun is the exact flavor amount I always wished for. Lighter than Gatorade it's my go to electrolyte replacement for long runs. This is my favorite flavor so far.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The taste is pretty bland and tastes like medicine. But these are super convenient on the go and you can really feel the hydrated energy that the electrolytes in these give you.
Jae G.
I just completed my first olympic triathlon and I used this to hydrate the week leading up to the race, the morning of, and after the race. I love the taste of gatorade but it is often to sweet for what I need. These tablets dissolve easily into water and provide much needed electrolytes without the added sweetness. I like the flavor. It is a little salty but that is expected. I will continue to purchase this.
Samantha B.
Nuun is a great energy booster for hiking and cycling just pop it in your water and that is it i have the 4 tube box with a variety of flavors to me the Strawberry Lemonade is the best and saves it money instead of buying other energy drinks.
Cheyenne A.
Eagle Creek, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my absolute FAVORITE products ever. I usually have one about once a day. All of the benefits of Gatorade, without all of the dyes and chemicals. Keeps me hydrated for workouts and life! Cant rave enough about it
Heather R.
Louisville, KY
Great way to replenish your electrolytes after hard workouts and long days. I try and use one tablet a day to make sure I am staying hydrated. Great flavor options and easy to use. Just dissolve in water.
Liz P.
dodge center
Not my favorite hydration product . The flavor is not the greatest and doesn’t taste like strawberry lemonade . I have tried different water amounts and can not find the right balance to get the beat taste . Cost is on the lower end and right price .