BY NUUN #35 in Water Bottles

Nuun Active Hydration Fruit Punch drink tabs are portable, taste great, and deliver a fast-absorbing electrolyte blend without the sugar or waste of bottled sport drinks.The electrolytes that your body needs: Each tube of Nuun contains 12 tablets. Each tablet makes 16 oz. of Nuun, and delivers 360 mg Sodium / 100 mg Potassium / 25 mg Magnesium / 13 mg CalciumNothing that you dont: Less than 1g of carbs, fewer than 8 calories. No sugar. No high-fructose corn syrup. No artificial flavors or colors.Good for the Earth: One tube prevents the manufacture of up to twelve 16oz plastic bottles from sugar-ADE sport drinks. • Supplement FactsServing Size: 8 fl oz (240 ml)Servings Per Tab: 2 Amount Per Serving % Daily ValueCalories 4 Total fat 0 g Sodium 172.5 mg 7%Potassium 48.5 mg 1%Total Carb. see more...

Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
I love Nuun! The grape the and tri-berry are my favorite flavors.  As someone with lower salt to begin with, Nuun has been invaluable to me. I use them when I am working out - particularly running or during hot yoga and I will have a tab during the day even if I am not working out. I think they do a great job of helping with hydration, electrolytes, muscle spasms and headaches. They have also made a significant difference in lowering the frequency of my headaches. They reformulated the tabs a couple years ago and you can sometimes find the original formula, which I prefer a bit and comes in smaller tabs, on sale. If you do, definitely it because it is very much worth it.
amber n.
Phoenix, AZ
110% obsessed with nuun! I get sad when I run out and having to refill. Nuun is the perfect way to clinh your thirst. Forever having these during my work outs as well as not working out! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
I love nuun as it's got zero sugar in it, unlike other sports drinks with electrolytes. The flavors take some getting used to though- ones I expected to love (like fruit punch) I wasn't a fan of but I do back flips over watermelon, grape, tropical. Not overly sweet or at all syrupy like many sports drinks. A win
Meg P.
This keeps me going throughout the day, whether that's on my way to work or after a long run. I always have Nuun in my pantry and grape is by far my favorite flavor. I've had to work on the ratio of water: Nuun but it's always pretty consistent.

My friends like Nuun because its not overly sweet or syrup feeling like other sports drinks which is a big plus for them.
Windin S.
Melbourne, FL
I got these at sports authority in pink lemonade flavor. Put one in my water 20 minutes before my MMA fight and by that time, I'd drank the whole water and was energized and ready to go. Beats any other energy drinks & the energy doesn't go away!
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
I've never used these myself but my best friend and hubby have both used them. My best friend swears by them and Nuun is the only brand she will use! I bought some at Dick's Sporting Goods but I imagine they would have them at MC Sports as well.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These little tabs keep my husband hydrated and quenches thirst in the harsh Soith Texas heat, he works in a auto shop without air conditioning and definitely needs something more than water. These are the answer!
Megan K.
Russell Spgs, KY
These are a great product my favorite flavor would be grape. I would definitely recommend these to anyone! Also I would buy them again myself. I love the way they get me going and energized.
Nicole P.
These are great to use for hydration during a long run. Very tasty. Just watch out because as they dissolve, you or your running partner may get sprayed!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Grape is the best tasting flavor of Nuun. I drink it after I've completed a run, whether it's short or long. Great way of staying hydrated.
Christina W.
Mobile, AL
Does this have a gritty texture?
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What is the electrolyte content?