BY NUUN

Nuun has taken their essential electrolyte mix and elevated it with a caffeine boost, and energizing B Vitamins. No Sugar. No space program. No 2000% of anything. Nuun Energy provides the essentials for performance through balanced hydration and sustained energy. Features: - HYDRATION: The electrolytes you need to make the most of your water. FUEL: B Vitamins to turn carbohydrates into accessible fuel. - LIFT: Caffeine levels energize your mind and body without the crash. - TASTE: The same light and refreshing flavor profiles that made Nuun the leader in specialty sport hydration. - PORTABILITY: Each tube of Nuun Energy contains 10 tablets. Each tablet makes 16 oz of Nuun Energy. see more...

Susan N.
Monroe
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried SO many different hydration powders and tabs. I love the quality of Nuun's ingredients, and particularly love their energy line for the inclusion of caffeine. This really help pep me up for my morning workouts, and cherry limeade is just the most delicious flavor ever! Not too sweet and you can really taste both cherry and lime.
Emily P.
I love the NUUN tablets. I drink them when I'm at work because my job is very active and the green tea extract gives an energy boost! The flavors aren't too sweet. It's a light flavoring and it tastes great! I highly recommend. They have a lot of flavor selection! :)
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this product and this is my favorite flavor! The lemon lime is pretty great also. These handy little tabs are easy to take with you and convenient to drop in a water bottle before drinking. It tastes much better than other sports drinks in my opinion, because it is lighter and less sugary. I especially love the little boost they give you from the caffeine without making you jittery; I'm small, so I can't handle too much caffeine without starting to shake and feel "off" but Nuun energy gives me what I need to push past that inevitable wall when I'm on a long run and keep feeling good and hydrated without any stomach distress, to which I can be quite susceptible with energy drinks and gels.
John N.
Windermere, FL
Love Nuun in general and this is my favorite flavor. Tasty flavor, with the electrolytes you need when getting a work out with an extra boost of caffeine. I love that it has no sugar added to it. It feels much lighter than other sports drinks, which really helps on especially hot or long runs but still good flavor. Easy to take tabs with you too for more.
Ashley S.
Great flavor and energy boost. I like that I can make it more or less potent by adding more water to the solution.
Lindsey M.
Manhattan, KS
I love the quality and taste of Nuun Energy. I use it for all of my long runs to keep me hydrated!
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Okay so I have found when I push myself really hard during some workouts I get headaches and feel a little dizzy. I started using these and have only used them a couple times but during those tough workouts and all I have to say is these are AMAZING! I can finally push myself without knowing ill feel Sick after an intense workout. I have only tried this flavour and honestly really do enjoy it. Im excited to try new flavours and to kick *** in my workouts!!! Highly recommend:)
Tonya P.
Elizabethtown, KY
Does this make your heart race?
Lindsey M.
Manhattan, KS
What is your favorite Energy flavor?