SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsNuun
Electrolyte Tablets Tube 8 Pack Kona Cola, One Size

Nuun Electrolyte Tablets Tube 8 Pack Kona Cola, One Size

by Nuun

Nuun Tubes are the ticket for electrolyte-packed hydration without all the sugar of typical sports drinks. Each tube contains 12 Nuun tablets, and each tablet has enough Nuun electrolytes for 16 ounces of water. Each 16-ounce serving contains just 5 calories and absolutely no sugar. Nuun offers the tablets in 11 different flavors to satisfy your post-workout cravings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nuun Electrolyte Tablets Tube 8 Pack Kona Cola, One Size!
How would you rate this product?
Kelsey L.
Pittsburgh, PA
People love this stuff. My friends who run, who bike, who swim, who golf, etc etc. A lot of people like this stuff. It's super easy. A tablet that you drop into 16oz of water and it tastes pretty good. But, my personal experience wasn't so great. I use to drink it before any run over ten miles. Then I tried drinking it during and puked almost immediately. Again, I've used it before a run and after a run, but will not use it during. Though it is recommended for before, during, and after.
Stacy A.
I found Nuun Active Hydration Sports drink tabs to be a great alternative to gateraid/poweraid. It has a very light flavor, and is only 8 calories per serving. Great for hydrating before or after a workout.

Looking for your answer?