2 colors available

BY NUUN

Electrolyte Sports Drink Tabs for Sugar-Free, on-the-go Hydration. No sugar. Fewer than 8 calories per tablet. Tubes are recyclable Nuun is a portable electrolyte-enhanced drink tablet designed for active hydration.  Packed with electrolytes, light flavor, and no sugar or carbs, Nuun is the perfect sports drink for all of the activities you do.  Drop one tablet of Nuun into 16oz of water, wait for it to dissolve, and you’re ready to hydrate. The electrolytes found in Nuun help your body make the most of the water you’re drinking. Electrolytes also alleviate cramps, aid muscle function, and help you maintain top athletic performance.&n. see more...

Summer L.
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
Nuun is great for what it does - helps a lot if you have issues keeping your electrolytes in check. I have yet to find a flavor that is actually tasty, however. They're tolerable, but the salts do come through.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Taste isn't bad, but I honestly haven't noticed any particular benefit to taking this. maybe I'm just horribly impatient, but it takes a long time for the tab to dissolve and then the fizziness doesn't last long so you have to drink it in a small window of time before it goes flat. I don't think I'll buy it again.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Madison Hts, MI
I love using Nuun tablets to enhance my water during my runs. It makes me feel better and is refreshing. I enjoy the taste and using the product.