BY NUUN

12 Servings Inside Every Tube Caffeine Enhanced One Up Your Water&Trade; Zero Sugar Under 8 Calories 8 Tubes (12 Tabs Per Tube) 55 G Per Tube Net Wt 448 G Nuun Is Hydration 855-426-6886 Made In Usa see more...

• I have wanted to try these I feel it would be much easier...3 Answers
  • How does this taste? I've had some similar products that ...3 Answers
  • Would this be a dink to replace Gatorade? How well does i...7 Answers
Jillian G.
Durham, NC
I do not like these at all. They have kind of a weird carbonation and a chemical taste. I'd rather drink Gatorade or another sports drink instead of this. Not worth the purchase at all.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love nuun Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tabs! They are a must have when I go on long walks or when I know I will be outdoors long enough to reiterate with more than just water. I bring a bottle of water with me, and add either half or a whole tab, depending on my electrolyte needs. If you exercise outdoors or spend a lot of time outdoors, I highly recommend these over all those sugary pre-mixed sports drinks.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I really like these!
I tried them when they were on sale at the store and I liked the concept to throw in my gym bag! They taste good and I like this lemonade flavor! They don't have the crazy sugar and there's everything you need in a refuel without the other junk of others. Most of all its small and easy to carry.
Conny W.
I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty these are. I was very skeptical on how well it would turn my water into a tasty drink. I hate when my drinks taste waterdown and this deffinetely does not do that. I personally love the berry flavor better but it has a great taste and fuels you for your workout.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are the best tasting electrolyte tabs for water. I love lemonade flavor but also love most of their other ones too. Super easy, just pop a tab into water bottle. It fizzles and Dissolves into your water. No weird flavor or granulated pieces.
Rita W.
Nuun tablets are my absolute favorite for long runs, during any type of exercise, and anytime you need hydration. They give just the right amount of subtle flavor, plus great electrolytes. Lemonade flavor is one of the best.
Kaara M.
Wdm, IA
These are so convenient, much better tasting than plain water plus electrolytes to help get you rehydrated, without a ton of calories or extra sugar like some drinks.
Stephanie L.
Laingsburg, MI
Tasty! They are basically like gatorade but lemonade flavored, they give you the same nutrients as gatorade the only difference is, is that you have to provide water. I am very pleased with this product!
Nicole A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite post run rehydration methods. As I am training for my second marathon, I swear by nuun tabs to rehydrate me without all of the added sugar and calories that other sports drinks contain!
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro , TN
I just tried the nuun Enhanced Drink Tabs and i love them! I like the taste, usually the vitamin taste is nasty but this is not the case they taste pretty good!
Lauryl H.
Malone, FL
Would this be a dink to replace Gatorade? How well does it work?
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have wanted to try these I feel it would be much easier to carry iny bag. Do they taste bad? Are they affordable
Kristen C.
Helper, UT
How does this taste? I've had some similar products that tastes really chemical-y, or they had a horrid aftertaste.
Christin S.