nuun Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tabs uploaded by Christine Y.

BY NUUN

Electrolyte Sports Drink Tabs for Sugar-Free, on-the-go Hydration. No sugar. Fewer than 8 calories per tablet. Tubes are recyclable Nuun is a portable electrolyte-enhanced drink tablet designed for active hydration.  Packed with electrolytes, light flavor, and no sugar or carbs, Nuun is the perfect sports drink for all of the activities you do.  Drop one tablet of Nuun into 16oz of water, wait for it to dissolve, and you’re ready to hydrate. The electrolytes found in Nuun help your body make the most of the water you’re drinking. Electrolytes also alleviate cramps, aid muscle function, and help you maintain top athletic performance.&nb. see more...

• I am curious as to what electrolytes are in Nuun Drink Tabs? Is i...1 Answers
  • I don't do artificial sweeteners because they tend to irritate my...1 Answers
  • What is/are your favorite flavors? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I take them out for long runs and bike rides, where I am on the road for 1+ hours at a time." in 5 reviews
  • "There were Nuun stands at several running expos that I went to so I gave in and tried the different flavors, it wasn't bad!" in 5 reviews
  • "Not a lot of ingredients to take in and a more natural way to keep yourself hydrated than going for typical sports drinks." in 5 reviews
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these tablets. They flavors are great and not too sweet or syrupy like Gatorade is, and they're great to hydrate you after a long run or exercise session. My only gripe is that they're not cheap and a little difficult to get... I have to go to the specialty running store to get mine.
Julie H.
San Leandro, CA
Foodie Expert
We spend hours working out and need to rehydrate. Sometimes water just won't do. But do really want to drink all those calories back from typical sport drinks? This is what I opted for. I'm a half marathoner and I need to stay hydrated with both water and electrolytes. I work my butt off and will feel guilty if I just drink everything back in. There were Nuun stands at several running expos that I went to so I gave in and tried the different flavors, it wasn't bad! I tried everything available at the time and bought the one I like most. Everyone's taste is different, but one of my favorites were the Tri-Berry and Citrus Fruit flavors. If the flavoring is too bland, add less water. If it's too sweet, add more. That's what I like about this, I can control the flavoring as well. If there happens to be a running event with an expo near you, go take a look and see if they have this and give it a try. They usually sell it for a discounted price at these events as well.
Kallie K.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought these because I have a very bust schedule and have to go from school to my run to work, etc. I'm also not a super huge fan of Gatorade for during my workouts (I think it's wonderful after). I find it too sweet and it just weighs me down. These tabs are really good for that alternative, and they are super handy for on-the-go. I'm not a super huge fan of all the flavors, but some (pink lemonade and lemon-lime) I really enjoy.
Jill V.
Greenwood, IN
I have recently started using Nuun after longer runs, or on hard weight days.
I found I have less headaches, and am more perky after Nuun than on the days I use water as my recovery drink.
I love that it's sugar free, both because it does not gunk up my Camelbak bottle and because I don't need the extra sugar!
For use in a race, just pair with Clif Shot Bloks, GU gels, or another form of carb. Hydrate/electrolyte and then carb!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
Nuun is awesome. I used the strawberry lemonade nunn after every time I went running when I was living in United Arab Emirates. It was extremely hot there. Other after workout drinks would make me feel sick because of the heat, but nuun did not. It would also be good to drink if you are extremely dehydrated from illness or a stomach virus. They also have a product that is for hydration throughout the day, so you can use this product even if you are not a runner.
Cassie E.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love nuun tabs! These helped me through months of training for a half marathon and the actual event as well. Nuun tabs are better for you than sports drinks and you can get a lot more hydration from one container of Nuun versus one container of Gatorade or Powerade since there are multiple tabs in one container. Very portable, an awesome hydration solution!
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
This is an amazing product. I discovered this when I was at my local CVS. Not only does it help hydrate you while you are running, after running it helps you recover faster. The taste is a little bit weird at first, but you get used to it. This is a must product for all runners out there that don't have something for the longer runs.
Sherry G.
Bellevue, NE
I received a Nuun tab in my StrideBox and was so excited to have a sugar-free electrolyte tab in the box. I received the berry flavor and couldn't wait to go for a long run. The tab smelled great, but I did not care for the taste. I couldn't even finish the bottle. But I've only tried one flavor, so I won't write Nuun off yet.
Danielle P.
Mount Clemens, MI
I loved the idea of no calories, but after trying the lemon lime Nuun, I was not at all impressed with the taste. Kinda reminded me of drinking Seltzer water. I bought a few tubes of the flavored Nuun and it was better, but still leaves a lot to be desired! All in all, it did its job, so I have it a B, but the flavor killed the A.
Jordan D.
Pawtucket, RI
Foodie Expert
I love Nuun! It's a much better-for-you alternative to Gatorade or Powerade, and the flavors are awesome. I love that it's effervescent - it makes it more refreshing. Totally not on its list of uses, but if you use a tablet after a night of drinking, it prevents a hangover! ;) I wish this stuff was cheaper, though.
Brittany J.
What is your favorite flavor of Nuun?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
I've been wanting to try these for some time. How is the taste/effect compared to drinking a bottle of Gatorade?
Haley S.
Angie, LA
Gatorade is too sweet for me, but I need electrolytes for my summer runs. Is nuun less sweet than gatorade?
Christine Y.
Worcester, MA
What is/are your favorite flavors?
Aleshia F.
Foodie Expert
Do I put it in any drink?