BY NUTS N MORE #91 in Nut Butter

Nuts ‘N More Cinnamon Raisin Almond Butter is made from only the freshest almonds aromatic cinnamon, the freshest organic raisins, and packed with whey protein isolate and flax for added protein and omega 3’s.

All natural, gluten free, non-gmo, high in protein, low in sugar and high in fiber.

High protein almond butter spread.

Buy on Vitamin...
Lindsey S.
Hands down some of the BEST macros I've seen on protein almond butter. 6c/6 fiber? How?! I went through it in a week... respectfully.
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
Every single Nuts N More flavor is absolutely amazing! It also has some awesome nutritional stats! This is probably one of my favorite brands of nut butters. I have pretty good will power when it comes to foods, but with Nuts N More that totally goes out the window lol my other favorite flavors are the Birthday Cake and the Chocolate Maple Pretzel. Be warned, they are amazing, but TOTALLY addicting!
Morgan S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Nuts 'n More is my favorite brand of HIGH protein peanut butter spreads. They seriously are the tasty of them that I have ever tried, and I've tried quite a few. I've tried many of the Nut's N More flavors. I'm tired between two favorites and it is this, Cinnamon Raisin and their classic Toffee Crunch. I suggest trying them both!