Nutro™ Max™ Grain Free Adult Recipe with Pasture-Fed Lamb Dog Food 4 lb. Bag uploaded by Claudia M.Nutro™ Max™ Grain Free Adult Recipe with Pasture-Fed Lamb Dog Food 4 lb. Bag uploaded by Claudia M.

BY NUTRO

Made in our US facilities with the finest ingredients from around the world. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
Waco, TX
Nutro has been amazing for our German Shepherd. We learned early on that she has a grain allergy and the vet recommended a grain free diet. She loves her Nutro and we love giving it to her knowing it is healthy for her and won’t cause her gastrointestinal problems. The price is well worth it if your dog has a grain allergy!
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We were feeding our German Shepherd "Taste of The Wild" for awhile, but after getting halfway through the bag, she wouldn't go near it. This happened several times. I couldn't outwardly tell that anything was wrong with the food. The only indication that something was off was her refusing to eat. Because of this, we decided to switch. We chose Nutro Max based on reviews and price. She loves this food. I love that it's grain-free and reasonably priced. We order one bag every two months for her. Her coat is just as shiny as it was when she was eating TOTW, she doesn't experience dryness, and she smells like a puppy even though she'll be two in May. We're very happy with this dog food.
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
 I switched my dog to this brand of food previously, and then when Nutro came out with a grain free version i immediately picked it up at Pet Supermarket.  my dog likes the chicken flavor better than lamb. I can tell she prefers this food to her other food i previously used because she eats her bowl right away instead of leaving it there to come back to later.
Claudia M.
I absolutely love this brand! My dog has grain allergies so I have to make sure that her food is grain free. Companies sometimes say it is and then in the ingridents grain in listed. Not with Nutro Max! It's 100% grain free and my dog loves it! I would definitely recommend this product to other pet owners!
Amber P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food, we've tried so many! Thankfully this is the winner! Our dog is 9, and she is very picky about her food. It's made her coat look so beautiful, and I honestly believe she has more energy with this then the last food we were feeding her. This food is a little pricier, but we don't mind paying for it because it's the only kind she will eat now. So far we are on bag 4! I recommend getting the little bag first!
Andrea E.
Good grain free dog food. Recently found out that this and many other dog food companies do not clean they're machines they used to make dog food between different types such as grain-free and grain dog food that's a practice I think that needs to be changed
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I have purchased this product in the past and I recently switched to a different brand for my pet. My pet has digestive issues and has to be on a grain free diet because he's a little bit of a chunky monkey. This is a great brand anything to really enjoy the taste and flavor of this brand.
sonal c.
It is so much more convenient to by the large size and not have to buy the smaller bags at the store every 2 weeks. We close the bag tightly with a clip and keep the bag in a sealed container and the dog food has stayed fresh. Product is safe, fresh and made in the USA. The supplement has made a better quality of life for our pet. We will continue to purchase this product from your company. Thank you!
Nancy C.
Bakersfield, CA
this dog food is great for my dog! I have noticed he was going to the bathroom less water when he did number 2. we buy this food all the time and he seems to love it. and he's coat got way shinner. I really recommend this food for your furry pets.
Melissa T.
Love this brand. It is the only brand my lab can eat and she doesn't have any issues.  I love that my dog no longer gets ear infections and she no longer has itchy skin.  Will continue to buy your food in the future and look forward to seeing the benefits you cat food has on our cats.
Rhian D.
Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual as he has a sensitive stomach
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What are the advantages of lamb in dog foods?
Terry L.
Radisson
This brand okay to put my two year old Pomeranian on he's been on Beneful since he could eat dog food
Cheyenne D.
Here for badge
Amber W.
Is this a good brand and is it cheap?