Nutro™ Max™ Grain Free Adult Recipe with Farm-Raised Chicken Mini Chunk Dog Food 4 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

Made in our US facilities with the finest ingredients from around the world. see more...

• How does this compare to the Blue Buffalo dog food?1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Grecia G.
Grecia G.
I love dogs and my insurance will love the best is that is healthy and has vitamins and minerals needed
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Wheaton, IL
We purchased food for our boxers from this line, but the large chunks. they seem to have enjoyed it.
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
My dog loves this stuff. as soon as i got it opened, he put his nose right in the bag.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Virginia bch, VA
My dog doesn't have any major health concerns, but we wanted to make sure to give him good quality food. The mini size helps a lot to make sure he actually digests his food since he eats so quickly. Our vet recommended this brand and we have been very pleased with it and how our dog has loved it!
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Pet Lover Expert
How does this compare to the Blue Buffalo dog food?