Nutro™ Max™ Adult Recipe with Farm-Raised Chicken Mini Chunk Dog Food 25 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

Made in our US facilities with the finest ingredients from around the world. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Georgie B.
My dogs love Nutro! My Blue Heeler was having digestive issues and this food was the only one to help him! I always purchase it from PetSmart and I also buy the canned food as well. The product has limited ingredients and is better for your dog than many of the other brands.
Nicole S.
Great dog food great healthy ingredients and no chicken by product meal which is awesome. My dogs love this stuff I recommend this to everyone I know my friend has a chocolate lab and it helps his allergies it works great.
Allison P.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is great!! She's picky with her dry food and when we adopted her this was the only brand she would eat. I believe in the Nutro brand.