Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodNutro
NUTRO Grain Free ADULT DRY CAT FOOD Chicken & Potato Recipe

NUTRO™ Grain Free ADULT DRY CAT FOOD Chicken & Potato Recipe

Help reduce the likelihood of food sensitivities for cats with grain allergies. NUTRO™ Grain Free Adult Dry Cat Food Chicken & Potato Recipe contains 0% grain and is fortified with a high level of omega fatty acids for healthy skin and soft fur. Our premium natural grain free cat food features antioxidants to help support your cat’s immunity, and best of all, nutrient-rich, non-grain carbohydrates provide all-day energy and help aid digestion. Your cat will enjoy the taste of real chicken and that it’s gentle on their sensitive system.   Available in the following sizes: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg) 6.5 lbs. (2.95 kg) 14 lbs. (6.35 kg)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUTRO™ Grain Free ADULT DRY CAT FOOD Chicken & Potato Recipe!
Jessica  J.
Reno, NV
Cats seem to love it, even the picky eater. No stomach issues when they are eating this food, so that makes it easier for me to love this stuff.
Anushka G.
I was worried about switching my senior cat to a grain free diet, but I am glad I did. My picky boy loves his Nitro, and we're currently on our third bag!
Anastaisa G.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this for my cat because it lasts longer than wet food. My cat seem to tolerate it.
Lauren G.
London
Kitties ate this dry food tentatively at first (introduced directly, no mixing with old food), but now eat it regularly and without urging. They still prefer the "hairball" variant ( Nutro Hairball Control Adult Cat Food with Chicken and Whole Brown Rice Formula ) which they like so much they'll eat it as a treat.

Looking for your answer?