BY NUTRO

Made with real blueberries, cranberries, and cherries. see more...

• Would this be a good snack for small dogs and does this h...2 Answers
  • I've been searching for some new treats for my dog, he's ...4 Answers
Nutro™ Crunchy Treats with Real Mixed Berries 10 oz. Bag

Start your review of Nutro™ Crunchy Treats with Real Mixed Berries 10 oz. Bag!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They are good and way better than what you would purchase at Walmart or Target." in 1 review
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I love these for my Staffordshire Terrier mix. They are affordable but aren’t full of junk like most inexpensive dog treats. The ingredients list is short and I know what everything is which makes me feel good about giving them to my dog.
Laura F.
West Barnstable, Ma
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my papillons love these great all natural treats they cannot get enough... They aren't super picky but when it comes to sweet dog treats they can be and they devour these Everytime
Jasmine G.
Orlando, FL
my dog, lea, loves these treats! we wanted to get her more of a variety of food/treats, so these fruity things looked perfect! i love how small they are bc we can give her more than one a day without batting an eyelash! PLUS, they smell soooo yummy!sometimes i just wanna pop one in MY mouth! 🤪
Shelley L.
Memphis
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog absolutely loves these! They are great training treats, because when it comes to training, the smaller the treat, the better. Whenever I pull out the bag my fur girl tries to do every trick she knows, just so she can have one. It’s quite adorable.
David H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Izzy loves her mixed berry treats, they’re super healthy for her. I do wish they were a little bigger, because she is a full-grown lab. But my pet really enjoys them. If you have smaller puppy, this would be a great product for you.
Amanda W.
Lockhart, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
I am rehabbing an Eastern grey baby Squirrel. She loves these treats so much. She gets so excited when she sees me pull out the bag. She will beg. Healthy pets make happy owners!
Brittany M.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Recently purchased these for my french bulldog puppy and she loves them! They smell great and they are small enough for her tiny mouth. We are using them to train her and it’s working well
Mary M.
Dallas, TX
These are perfect little dog sized. My dogs love them. I love the fact i can smell the treats through the bag and see the berries in some of them. My three go insaneeeee for these treats.
Jacqueline L.
New Castle, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats! They smell amazing and they are perfect for a quick snack or reward. I don’t feel guilty tossing her one or two in the morning and evening!
Myra H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these! They smell like fruit and almost good enough to eat. A bag is very affordable, and between my two dogs, lasts at least a month if not longer. We use them to treat them for using the bathroom outside, following commands, etc and this is the only treat my picky beagle gobbled up without playing around with it first. That's how I know Nutro makes good ones!
Nicole L.
I've been searching for some new treats for my dog, he's a sheltie. I've heard great things about Nutro, what flavors are recommended?
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
Would this be a good snack for small dogs and does this help with bowel movements since the products are made from berries? My chihuahuas poo is hard and her doctor says she needs more fiber.